- i love you.

You have a twin brother in this so😌
That's a good ass song too^^^

Y/n's pov

I smiled to myself as Anna played with my little brother, Xander. Xander really likes Anna. She plays with him, watches tv with him, brings him to the park, and so much other stuff.

"You're gone all soft." A voice said I turned around. There stood my twin brother, Bryce.

"Have not." I said and turned back around to look at Anna.

"Yeah, you have. You used to be a fucking asshole. Mean to everyone, never did relationships, you were kinda emotionless. But now you're all soft because of Anna. I'm not complaining. I like this side of you. She changed you." He said as he leaned against the counter next to me.

"Yeah, she has changed me and I like that." I said and smiled.
"The whole family likes this side of you. I hope yall stay together." He said and I looked at him.

"I'm not letting her go." I said and he smiled.

~~

I was sitting on my bed while listening to Green Day (good band) and Anna walked in.

"Hey Anna!" I said and smiled. She smiled softly and came and sat in front of me.

"Y/n..." she whispered and I looked up at her.

"Yeah..?" I said back and she looked down.

"I love you." She said and looked at me. I stared at her for a moment.

"I love you." I said and she smiled. I pressed my lips to hers and caressed her cheek. Her hand grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

We both pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

____
______
not edited.
words: 284