- stranger

i dont think I'll do a part 3 to texts. Sorry.

This has cheating in it too :))
____

___

Anna's pov

"Wanna get ice cream?" I asked my best friend, Y/n.
"Yeah, sure! Vanilla??" She asked I nodded my head. She got up and I grabbed her hand.

"Wait, I wanna pay for mine." I said while going to get my money.
She grabbed my hands and I looked up at her.
"I'm paying." She said and started walking away before I could argue.

I signed and shook my head. I took out my phone and saw that I had 10 new messages from my girlfriend.

I ignored them and went on snapchat. Me and her got in a argument last night so I left and went to Y/n's house.

Shes mad because I hang out with Y/n a lot. She's my best friend.

Bubba🗿

hey, you wanted
vanilla, right??

yeah

okay! i'll be back
in a couple of
minutes bubs

okay, bye bubba :)

bye, bubs :))

I smiled and shut my phone off. I slipped it in my pocket and signed.

I like Y/n. So fucking much. I don't love Abbie. Abbie is an asshole. Shes way too overprotective over me. And shes never here for me anymore. Y/n is always here, we do everything together. Everytime I cry or overthink anything, Y/n is always there. Always...

"Hey, you okay?" A raspy voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up at Y/n was standing there holding a vanilla ice cream for me and a strawberry one for her.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine!" I said and she smiled. She handed me my ice cream and sat down on the bench next to me.

"What were you thinking about, Anna?" She asked me and took a bite of her ice cream.

"Uh why the fuck you do you bite ice cream? Weirdo. And nothing really." I said and licked my ice cream (if you bite your fucking ice cream, then something is wrong with you).

She laughed and bit it again.
"Something is wrong with you." I said and she smiled.

"I know." She responded back and I rolled my eyes.

~~

We finished our ice cream and she pulled me off the bench.

"Come on, i dont want Abbie to be mad at you even more." She said and I frowned.

"Okay, let's go." I whispered and started walking. She grabbed my arm and turned me around. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"I know you dont wanna go back but you have to sort shit out." She whispered and I nodded.

She pulled away and kissed my forehead. I looked up at her and she smiled. I smiled back and she grabbed my hand. We started walking back to the car, her holding my hand the whole time.

~~

We pulled up to Abbie's house and I took my seat belt off.

"Hey, im gonna stay out here just in case something goes wrong." She said and I nodded my head. I walked to the door and unlocked it.

She wasn't on the couch or in the kitchen which is weird. Shes always in the kitchen. I headed up stairs to her room and right when I was about to open the door, I heard something so I stopped.

moaning.

And it wasnt Abbies.

I opened the door and Abbie was ontop of another bitch fucking her. The girl beneath her looked over at me and covered her chest. Abbie stopped her movements and looked at the door.

Her eyes widened and she quickly pulled out of the girl.

"A-Anna" she stuttered and I shook my head.

"Stranger.." I said and the other girls eyes widened.

___
____
how yall doing :))
not edited and maybe a part 2??
words: 653