- two years

Anna's pov

2 years

2 years without her..

It's been two years since Y/n killed herself.

The love of my life...

I signed and got out of bed. I went to my closet and grabbed one of her hoodies, I slipped it on over my shirt and I put my Van's on. I took my phone off the charger and put it in my pocket.

I left my room and made my way to the front door. I opened it and mia, ag, avery and the others were there. I smiled softly at them and they smiled back.

We all went and got into 2 different cars and buckled up. Ag started driving to the cemetery. I sat in the back, next to the window. I leaned up against the door and closed my eyes.

•time skip•

We finally got there and I got out of the car. I walked over to her grave and sadly smiled. I sat next to it and leaned on her gravestone.

I miss her, so much. She was my everything. I looked at all of them and they nodded. They all walked away, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"I miss you, Y/n... so much... Its been two years without you by my side. I wish you were here, I want to talk to you and go on dates again. Stay up all night having fun and other shit." I said with a smile on my face, remembering of all of our memories.

"Well, I have to go now, Y/n. I'll come by later."

I got up and looked down at the grave, a couple of tears running down my face.

"I love you, Y/n..."

________
__________

um another sad one ig :))

words: 297