Part 3

FINALLY IT HAZ BEEN DONE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy?!" Jenson was about as startled as Ms. Foxy was when Mike's eyes suddenly de-glazed and he threw up on the floor.

Ms. Foxy swore. "BONNIE Experiment Number Twenty-Nine!" She shouted in rage and pointed at Bonnie-girl, who stood red-faced in the middle of the room. Her rosy red cheeks contrasted perfectly with her short ombre violet-to-pink hair. "Clean this mess up!"

"Yes ma'am!" Number 29 called out. Chica-girl stared at her with pity as she ran off to fetch some paper towels, with tears in her eyes, Mike noted.

"YOU!" Ms. Foxy rambled angrily at Chica-girl, whose face also turned red at the mention of her name that came next. "CHICA Experiment Number Twelve!!! Go and help out your FRIEND or else that yellow hair of yours is gonna get stuffed up yer beak!" Number 12 ran off in terror.

"An' as for YOU!!!" Ms. Foxy pulled out her cutlass. Why she didn't choose the machine gun Mike didn't know. Then he realized it was lying on the floor near Jenson's feet, which she had dropped on her foot. Honest to God. I love her, but she can be a real idiot sometimes... Mike thought. Ms. Foxy pointed her cutlass at Mike's neck.

"Did you feel anything?" She questioned.

Mike wasn't about to admit what he'd seen, but he didn't want to lie either. So, he did a little bit of both.

"Yes, ma'am. It hurt a lot." He replied obediently.

"Oh really?" Ms. Foxy smirked. "Did you happen to... see anything?" She inquired.

Mike pretended to think for a minute. "No, not at all. The only thing I saw was the blood from my head running down to-..."

"We've heard enough." Ms. Foxy's face turned white in disgust and she backed up a bit. Mike grinned.

Jenson smiled and giggled a bit. Then all of a sudden her face turned white.

"M-Ms. Foxy..." Jenson pointed behind the woman, who flipped up her eye patch and turned around to face the shadowy wall behind them.

"What the ****-..." The woman cursed.

Out of absolutely nowhere, a shadow came flying out at them and knocked the evil woman down.

"Hey! What gives?!" She snarled. The shadow stepped out into the light a bit. He-this figure was that of a man's-held a pistol in one hand and the other hand had a hook on it like the Foxy animatronic did. Ms. Foxy gasped. He looked just like her, minus the fact that rather than a shirt he had a soft taupe fur on his chest and stomach and how his whole body was covered in a soft, light brown fur.

"Mangle, what the hell d'you think you're doin'?!" He snapped, pointing the pistol at the woman, who turned red at the mention of her name.

"I... 10, what gives, seriously?!" Mangle struggled to find a decent comeback.

"Now listen up, Mangle." "10" held his gun closer to his look-alike's head. Mangle began to sweat. "I thought I told you, when ya find this guy ya bring him back to me in one piece! Not bloodier than a corpse outta Black Lagoon!" He pointed his gun at Mike, keeping his eyes on Mangle.

"What are you doing alive, Foxy!?" Mangle growled threateningly. "I thought that bullet I sent at you killed you, or at LEAST knocked you out! Damn it!!"

"Hold up." Jenson stepped in between them. "What the what is going on here?"

"That's simple." Mangle shrugged. "My jerkenheimer of a brother here somehow decided it would be fun to ruin what was going to be a perfect night for us!"