The Light

Silence.

Darkness.

Why does seem all too firmilar? Like he's seen this all before. Like there's something he's forgetting, something that he should've remembered. His mind teeters on the fine line of thinking of everything and nothing at all.

Feels like he's going insane. Outright. But theres also an alarming sense of peace, calm and tranquility fighting with the panic in his mind. a full blown war... somethings not right.

Though oddly enough he can't put his finger on it. He can't see. Or feel. Or think, or even at the least squeal. It's all black but white, quiet but loud.

Nothing, not a single word, comes out of his mouth.

There's something he should be doing. He should be able to talk, what's missing? There's light, there dark, theres inbetween but what he needs right now is the ringing in his ears to cease, he's unable to have peace.

It's always been taken away from him since he was a kid. Funny, he always thought the violence would've never messed with him.

He was always to trusting as a child. Never stopped to question all the things he's saw, strange and wild.

Quiet.

Where are the gems? Where am I?

Why can't he just answer the simplest questions on his mind?

He's not fine. He's had that figured out for a long time, but this is something different and he can't for the life of him find out why.

Even the brightest day always turns to night. That depends... is he ready to say goodnight?

Quiet.

(( Okay, I'll stop with the poem. I just wanted to put some filler in this chapter 'cause I knew it was gonna be short as hell without it. Thank you for all the support this book is getting, and I'm appreciative as fuck for each and every one of you. As far as I remember, we're at about 700 reads and it's crazy asf. Anyways, love you all! Thanks for reading!))

The void could be... boring-er. It's definitely cold though. Why is he so cold? Is he dead?... Ah, fun. That's always a good time. He always thought to himself he'd never live past 23. Weird age, right? That was always just his bad luck number. Looks like he might've been right after all, for once in his life.

Oh, uh... wait.

There's a light. Looks like I'm not going to hell after all! Fascinating, after everything he's done he would've imagined he'd never make it into the clouds and instead down in the dirt, much farther than six feet. Burning alive... or, burning dead I guess.

But, he's cold. Freezing in fact. Guess theres nothing else better to do then to go towards the light...