The Mistakes

TRIGGER WARNING!! DRUG ABUSE, IMPLIED SELF HARM, AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. BE CAREFUL!

"A....anyways.." he's still staring at the camera with a nervous smile. "Any, uhh... any way to get me back to our time, or-?" The gems and Connie look at each other for a moment before looking back at him. "Well..." Pearl started. "Yeah dude, imma be real honest, none of us know." "Amethyst!" "What?? I'm just being honest!" Twoie sighed. "Figuress.." He massaged his forehead and sighs. "Well, whatever got you there has to get you back, so.... what did happen? And how did they get you back in time?" Connie questions Twoie, and his response is a halfhearted shrug. "B..beats me, I... don't remember a thing." He's starting to sweat again, so he turns his camera off and puts his back against the toilet, close to it if he has another mini panic attack again. "Figures." Garnet stated. "Were you damaged where you got there?" Pearl asked. "Ahh, a bit.." he was still in immense pain from this morning, but it was kinda better from the fountain. His and his mother's powers didn't work as well on him as it did others, he didnt know why. As far as he knew, his arm was still broken. He just put it to the back of his mind, the pain still stabbing him relentlessly in the arm. "A bit? Dude, you fell down a hole. I saw it. That looked like it hurt." He remembers it.... Oh, he remembers that. Yup. He doesn't know why that's the only thing he remembers  from the morning prior. "I-I uhmm.. I'm gonna get some sleep now, it's..." he looked at the top of his phone screen. It read '12:45'. Ah. "Oh, it's almost 1:00. Yeah, I'm gonna get sleep and... and we can figure this out tomorrow, yeah?" He said nervously. "Um.. alright Steven, we'll sort this out tomorrow, I suppose.." He turned his camera on and faced it towards  himself. He was frowning slightly. Connie gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back, sighing heartily. Then, he hung up.

He stood up, and looked at the mirror at himself. Sweating, nervous expression and shaking. All of his muscles were tightened, though he didn't notice. He was hyperventilating alot. He felt hot all over, like he was sitting in a pool of lava. Ah, another panic attack. This time, he felt it wasn't just a 'mini' one. He fumbled backwards and fell, turning towards the toilet violently and wrapping himself around it, vomiting again. He panted as he lifted his head from the seat. His eyes jolted towards the bag seated on the floor. His bag. The bag that held his pills, that would calm him down. Not his antidepressants, he already took those. He was thinking about his.... 'happy pills.' He took the bottle with a sigh, unscrewing the cap and taking three. Well, his therapist said to only take one and a half when he was sad, but.. he felt that wouldn't do the trick right now. He glanced over at the bag again. It held his pocket knife. No, not now. He promised he'd stop cutting, he'd been talking to his therapist about it recently. But, his therapist wasn't here right n.... No, no not now. He wasnt home, and he wouldn't be able to hide all the blood. He took the half empty plastic bottle and put the pills in his mouth, then gulped them down with some water. He looked at the bottle. Half empty, just like the water bottle had been moments prior. Huh, just half? He remembered it being more filled. Maybe he should cut down on his happy pills but, they made him feel so relaxed, very relaxed. His eyes went fuzzy for a moment but he snapped back to reality, and glanced back at the pill bottle. It was empty. The pill bottle, and the water bottle. Wait, he... didn't remember the pill bottle being empty. What happened? It clicked. He turned to the toilet and forced himself to throw up. Just then, another knock at the door. He glanced back at his phone. 1:34. "What're you doing up..?" Twoie asked coldly. The door slowly opened.