Chapter two: Well Mrs. Jerk... two can play at that game

Chapter two: Well Mrs. Jerk… two can play at that game

“Hello class I am Mr. Slakes.” He said the teacher was young and one word... CUTE.  He had light brown hair that was slicked back showing his bright blue eyes, defined eyebrows, strong jaw and straight nose. He had a light grey vest over a black button up shirt and black slacks.

“I am of course a new teacher… I also have an understanding that there is also a new student?” He said. “A Zoe Craze McGowan?”

I raised my hand slightly, “That would be me.” I said my voice low.

As I spoke both the teacher and Trevor’s head looked at me. Trevor’s eyes changed from the beautiful grey to shocking blue. What in the world… I looked at the teacher and his eyes had a hint of red. Wow, this school has weird lighting.

The teacher stared at me and it made me feel; a bit scared as if he wanted to eat my face off (and not in the good way…) I cleared my throat and looked Mr. Slakes in his eyes.

“Ms. McGowan please stand up and tell the class about yourself.” He said his voice a bit huskier then before, kind of gross. Nevertheless, I stood up and cleared my throat.

“Hello, I am Zoe Craze McGowan. I am an artist; I draw, paint and read.” I paused “a lot. I am um really friendly, I happen to have an older brother and we live our mum. I think that is it.” I said sitting back down.  

“Well Ms. McGowan welcome to the class, I hope we can have a good rest of the year.” He said then he started the class.

My other three classes seem to blur together and I was ready to go home. I happen to have all my classes with Beth, Trevor and Bryson. Beth and Bryson started talking to me even more and I started to see a friendship being made.

After fourth I had the choice to either stay until after lunch or leave during/before. I thought it would be best if I left towards the middle.

I stood in line, my music blasting in my ear and taping my foot. I wanted to get my food, eat and then leave for home. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to face Mr. Slakes. What the… I saw him start to talk and I simply held a finger telling him to wait. I took out my I-pod, put paused and took off my headphones.

“Sorry. I tend to listen to my music very loudly and not be able to hear anyone.” I said “what were you saying Mr. Slakes?”

“I just wanted to say that I saw your transcripts and I must say I was very impressed” he said.

“Thank you sir, I do try” I said looking at his eyes. They were no red in them so it must have been the lighting.

“Well I also noticed that you do not need my class at all, you are too advanced for it.” He paused “I was wondering if you wanted to be my helper” he looked down then up at me again “you would still get the credit but you would be helping me”

“Oh, that sounds fine with me sir, I am more than willing to help you out!” I said smiling, thus causing him to smile.

“Thank you Ms. McGowan!” He said walking away.

I turned back around and there stood Trevor. He was in line and now I was even more behind. What the jellybeans!

I tapped him, and felt shocks run through my body but simply ignored them. He did not turn around so I tapped him more. Still he did not turn so I jabbed my finger in his back.

“What the HELL do you want!” he yelled.

“Please sir, do reframe from yelling at me.” I said calmly causing him to get even madder.

“What do you want?”

“Well you cut me in line and I have been waiting for quite some time. Please go to the back of the line if you please” I said pointing behind me.

“No, I will not go back.”

“Why not?’

“Because!”

“Because is not an answer sir”

“Don’t call me SIR!”

“Why not sir?”

“I am not a sir!”

“Okay sir, I will no longer call you sir,” I smirked “sir”

“OH my GOD!” he yelled

“Oh I am not God I am Zoe! I thought you knew that sir!” I said touching my chest in mock hurt.

“Whatever you lost your spot in line!” he said pushing me a bit and causing me not to only feel the shocks but to trip over my boot and fall on my butt.

“Oh my god, I am sorry I did not mean to make you fall” he said coming closer to me and trying to help me up.

“Do not!” I said through clenched teeth “Do not touch me, sir” I got up and started to walk out of the school. I was heading home, within my mind I started to plan.

Mr. Jerk to can play at that game.

---

Well this is for my new wattpad buddy! we had a blast talking!!! check out her story it is epic!!!