Chapter three: Pleasure to meet you!

I was outraged, livid, furious and another word for mad! How dare he lay a finger on me? Well buddy he is going to come to a rude awakening when he sees that he messed with the wrong girl! To think I thought he was drop dead handsome. I went to my black and blood red 2012 Mustang, got in, shot my car into reverse and then went straight heading somewhat towards my house. I was mindlessly driving around and I found a small café.

I parked and grabbed my purse and fled to the café. I got to the door, inhaled and walked in. The smell of coffee and sweets attacked my nose. It was a small and quite place.  I walked towards the front counter were I assume people order. There was a big glass wall were one could see all the sweets they had. Oh my do they look good. I looked in my purse to see I had no money. Well this sucks!

“Let me guess you notice you don’t have any money?” A deep voice asked me. Startled I jumped and turned to see the person talking. He was a teenager, around my age (16ish), blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin and seemed to glow. He was wearing a black shirt, tripp pants and combat boots.

“ha-ha, yeah pretty much.” I paused looking at him, then at me feet. “But it is fine, I am not hungry.” Just as I said that my stomach growled showing that I was starving.

“Well, your stomach tells me differently.” He said pointing at my stomach. Just then a women came towards the counter and looked at the guy and then at me.

“Well son are not you going to buy the young lady some sweets?” she asked her voice sounded surprised and a bit disappointed.

“Yes, mom, I was going to tell her to pick some sweet before you came in.” he said. His mom smiled sweetly at me.

“Hello dear I am Annie, Josh’s mother. What is your name?” Annie asked.

“Well hello ma’am I am Zoe pleasure meeting you.” I said looking around the café “I am assuming that this is your café.” I said, she nodded in response “Well this is a really cute café, very homey feeling!”

“Thank you Zoe, you sure can make a women blush. You can pick as many sweets that you want. It is on the house.” She said while blushing and smiling like mad.

“Oh no, I could not do that.” I said surprised she would even offer to do that.

“Nonsense, now pick something or I will send you with more than you can ever eat.” She said still smiling.

I laughed and pointed out two sweets that caught my eye. The first one was a chocolate covered strawberry that had tiny designs; the second one was that penguin cupcake.  She smiled and nodded.

“Good choice, those are my best sellers!” she said smiling. She grabbed five chocolate cover strawberries and the penguin cupcake, then placed it in a small baggy.

“You can sit there and I will bring you some hot chocolate.” She said pointing to a really table that had black chairs that seemed extremely soft. I took the sweets nodded and walked towards the table she pointed at.

“Sorry about my mom she can be a bit.” The guy said pausing.

“Sweet? Awesome? Nice?” I asked

“I am Josh by the way.” He said sticking out his hand. I took it and replied my name.

“Pleasure to meet you Josh I am Zoe!”  We both sat down and I looked over at him then took out the strawberries.

~~~~

Hey Guys, So I wanted to update this on getting fat day (Thanksgiving); however, I ended up not having my internet.... But here it is anyways!

Hope you guys liked it

Comment, Vote and fan!

Stacy ^^