𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩'𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙂𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

'Madison

'Madison.' 

  The girl looked away from the ceiling and faced her favorite guard. 'Donovan' The guard looked at her and shook his head. She knew what this meant. Her dad wasn't coming. Prison visitation day, and her dad was too busy to see his own daughter. Madison nodded slightly and Donovan gave her a small smile. 'Sorry, kid.' Madison shrugged. 'It's recreational hours in 15, by the way.' Madison nodded and  plopped back on the bed. 

   On the walk alongside Donovan to the common room, he explained that Marcus had a very important meeting, and that he was sorry he couldn't come. Madison nodded, understandingly. As soon as she entered the wide room, she was scooped up in a pair of arms and spun around. Finn put her down and gave her a wide smile. 

   'Someone's in a good mood.' He nodded. 'I saw Raven.' Madison gave a small smile and plopped on the small couch they declared as theirs. Finn looked at her. 'Did you not see your dad?' Madison shook her head. 'He had a meeting. Couldn't come.' Finn scowled. 'The one time a month he can see his daughter, and he has a meeting?'  Madison stayed quiet. Finn threw an arm around the back of the couch. Then a light bulb turned on in his head. 

   'How would you feel about meeting Raven?' Madison turned to look at him. 'You mean, Raven, probably the baddest bitch on the Ark, your girlfriend Raven, who you don't shut up about?' Finn laughed. 'Yeah, that Raven.'  Madison nodded vigorously 'Okay then, next visitation day you two are gonna meet.' 

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

   'Madison! Mads! Wake up!' Octavia shook her friend awake and dragged her outside. Still half asleep, Madison stumbled but recovered. She looked around and saw at least half of the camp looking up at the sky,  so she did the same. A pod was hurtling through the sky.

    'Bellamy, get out here!' Madison looked behind her, where Bellamy came out of his tent, naked torso,  two girls covered with blankets following after him. Roma and Bree. They used to pick on her. Madison turned back to the sky, a weird feeling in her chest. The pod deployed it's parachute and disappeared in the forest.

   'They're coming to help us!'

   'Now we can kick some grounder ass!' 

   'Please tell me they brought down some shampoo.' Madison turned to Roma. 'Shampoo would be nice. But how about more important things like, medical supplies, nutrition packs,' she looked her up and down 'more clothes.' Roma scoffed and went to say something, but Madison was walking away. Bellamy watched her retreating figure and threw a look back to the sky. 

   Madison was geared up and ready to go after the pod, when Octavia came storming into the tent. 'Hey, what's wrong?' Octavia sighed. 'Bell said we go out at first light.' Madison scoffed. 'Yeah right. If he thinks I'm waiting that long, he needs to get his head checked.' Madison exited the tent and bumped into Clarke and Finn.