06

So the 3rd one won :) I hope everyone's ok with that.

"T-Tank put some clothes on please" I exclaimed.

"FBI,open up" he chuckled and pulled my hands away from my eyes.

Hopefully he's already hard waiting for me ;)

Without fighting I slowly opened my eyes and unfortunately he already had a towel around his waist covering his pet snake.

"See nothing bad" he said whilst walking in the bedroom, "you shouldn't have teased me like that" I frowned.

"Why? Got you wet?" He laughed whilst going through his drawers.

A bright pink painted across my face and a rush of embarrassment covered my whole body, "I-no why would you even say that!"

Without looking back I turn around and walked into the bathroom ready to do my business and locked the door.

I turn on the cold water and splash it on my face and think about the situation that just happened, I saw a very handsome man naked and him instead of being embarrassed, teased me and made me shy.

I turn the water off and take a seat on the toilet,

I sure hope he knows how to work that monster in his pants or I'll have to teach him

This is when I noticed that there was another door opposite the door I just walked in from, Jack and Jill bathroom.

I quickly finish up and and wash my hands with the soap provided and without thinking I swing the untouched door open to be met with...

A tan skinned man with dreadlocks... jerking off?

I froze in my spot and he still hadn't noticed, his soft moans rapidly covered the room and his big veiny hands pumping his meat quickly turned wet.

"I-I'm so sorry" I became speechless and that's when he made straight eye contact with me and for a second he froze too but quickly covered himself up.

"Oh no it's my fault I should have locked the door" aww he's taking the blame for me

Wow two naked men in one day

"I'll just go" I said pointing to the bathroom hoping he'd stop me however I heard no other words so I walked in and closed the door behind me.

Shocked, I leaned against the door trying to comprehend what just happened, I just saw my two crushes naked... I JUST SAW THEM NAKED!

A rush of excitement filled my body and I let out a quiet scream, I couldn't believe it.

"Are you happy,luv?" A raspy voice asked