20

With no more words spoken, everyone beside the mysterious man across me stood up from their chairs and walked out, some looked at me whilst leaving and some didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I followed everyone out with my eyes till the last person, the door closed and I turned my eyes to meet Riot's who's hand was still on mine, caressing it.

I pushed my chair a little further out with my feet, it was a very heavy metal chair. Everything and everyone in the room were freaking me out including these plain chairs.

It reminded me of torture.

Everyone sat quiet and my hands got sweatier, out of nervousness I started fiddling around trying to change my focus.

I zoned out and sat there lifelessly, thinking of all the random things in the world beside this one.

A loud slam broke me out of my imagination and I flinched, I looked up to where the sound was coming from.

The masked man still sat in the same position only now with a fist on the table. It's as if he was asking for everyone's attention.

What an attention seeker.

The man placed a gloved hand on the bottom of the mask and slowly pulled it off.

As he kept pulling he started revealing his features. Honey golden skin;full pink tinted lips; a defined small nose and finally his deep blue eyes paired with grown strong eyebrows.

He stopped at the top of his head and left the mask up there not letting me see his hair, at this point I thought I would already be able to see his hair since the mask stopped just a little above the forehead, but no.

Maybe he's bald? Or his hairs sleeked back?

He was breathtaking, a strong, structured, masculine face. He had a relaxed face on and leaned back onto his chair, burying himself into it.

He smiled and somehow made me feel somewhat uncomfortable, everyone noticed the expression and my face and tank lowly chuckled.

Assuming the unknown individual felt ashamed, he stood up and fast walked to my seat.

I turned my body around to face him and I eyeballed the man stopped in front of my feet looking down at me.

He extended his hand, asking me for a handshake. I looked at Riot asking if I should with my expressions and he simply nodded.

I looked back at the embarrassed man and held his hand, shaking it.

"The names Michael."