11

Not understanding the situation, I sat down on the edge of the bed, " why am I the only one getting naked?" I complained with a frown on my face.

Not being able to control their hormones, both of the men took off their T-shirt's exposing their smooth skin.

Both men have abs however Tank's ones were more defined whereas Riot's where softer and less noticeable but under the lights it made it easier to see them.

Satisfied with the result, I finally laid down to fulfill Riot's order.

Tank approached and ripped the joggers off my legs and now on the floor and started wondering his hands around my body, at the same time Riot walked to a nearby chair and dragged it to the corner to see everything clearly and sat down with his legs spread wide open and hands on either side of them.

"Can I have one wish?" I asked whilst looking at the ceiling, " and what would that be?" Riot questioned, still sitting in the same place.

"I want to watch" I replied and Tank stopped, confused and so did Riot. "Watch what? The TV?" Tank suggested, biting his lips to hold in a chuckle.

These men thought they were in control didn't they? I'll show them.

"No, you idiot" I smacked his head and sat up. "I want to watch you two...together."

"Your joking right?" Tank laughed and Riot smiled. These men didn't believe me and thought it was all just for banter.

"No" I replied with a serious face on, both of their laughs had stopped and their faces dropped, " oh, she's being serious." Tank said awkwardly.

I moved Tank to the side and stood up, pushing him down to my previous position. Hovering over him whilst kissing down his neck leaving tiny hickeys all the way down to where his underwear and pants stopped me.

Without waiting, I slid both of them off and whispered in his ear, "wait here, don't move."

I rose from my spot and walked towards the corner of the room where Riot was still sitting watching calmly.

I gently kissed him on the lips and pulled him up to now standing without breaking the kiss, with his arm snaked around my waist and the the other on the back of my neck.

I slid my hand in his pants which resulted in him moaning in my mouth.

I slowly parted our lips taking a deep breath in and wiped his saliva off my lips.

I took my time to get down to my knees, sliding my hands down his sides to now the rim of his pants.

I dragged it down to his ankles and to my surprise he had no underwear on underneath leaving it to slap across my face.

I took the tip in, sliding my tongue across

With the moaning man now convinced with my plan, I stood up and pulled him towards the bed, leaving him to figure everything out.

Whilst walking down to the chair, I could heard kissing noises informing me they had already started.

I dragged the chair to the side of the bed to get the best view and both the men stopped to look up at me.

"Don't stop gentlemen."

The longest chapter yet I believe, I'm so confused why is everyone commenting"yeah❤️"