13

Tank crawled over to me and Riot who waited impatiently for the man. He tucked my hair behind my ears and slowly kissed down my neck indicating us to continue.

With my free hand I played around with tank whilst Riot thrusted into me, the room instantly filled up with loud moans from all three of us.

Our moment of pleasure was destroyed by a loud ring coming from the nightstand, all our heads turned to look at the device that had just ruined our perfect little scenario. Riot helped me up and sat me down onto the bed whispering, "I'm sorry I gotta take this." He walked seductively to his phone and picked it up.

Just from seeing the screen he understood what was going on and walked straight out the room closing the door behind him.

Both me and Tank, with a confused expression plastered onto our faces looked at each other and he shrugged. " let's not let that ruin our moment," he said and pulled me close to him, kissing down from my lips to my neck.

The door creaked open and Riot poked his head in, "Tank come here." Tank looked over and shook his head in disbelief, "come on man just cause it got ruined for you, you gotta ruin it for me too?" Tank replied. "Out. Now." he ordered and opened the door fully.

The power he held was astronomical.

Without any more complains, Tank removed himself from the location and walked out waving at me with a guilty look on his face as if I'd never see him again.

I sat there naked feeling dirty, I decided it's best to go wash up so I walked into the bathroom and opened the cold water tap, splashing it on my face.

This wasn't me, it felt like all my senses came back to me. I felt like a stranger in my own flesh. I would never even kiss someone on the first day of meeting and here I was having sex with two.

It's as if whenever I was with them, I couldn't think straight. My hormones would take over and I didn't even know them for 24 hours yet. They made me excited and filled my stomach with butterflies.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature to my liking and walked in washing all the saliva, cum and sweat off of me and purifying myself.

A loud knock echoed into the bathroom, "when your done come out to the living room." A masculine voice said, due to all the noise the water was making I couldn't completely make out the person speaking.

I walked out and realised there was still no towel in there and remembered that I had left the towel Riot has given me in his room so I opened the door opposite of the one I walked in from and luckily no one was there.

I quickly ran to get the towel and dried my body and hair and finally wrapped it around me. I felt guilty just stealing their clothes without their permission.

I opened the door and ran around the corner to see both the men sitting on the sofa talking, "hey is it ok if I borrow some clothes?" I peeked my head in.

"Sure choose whatever." One of the men said and the other just smiled.

How about naked?

I ran back in and opened the closet to find many plain T-shirt's and joggers and some tracksuits too.

I tried out all the joggers but to my luck none fit so I searched for the largest T-shirt I could find, a white one.

Lets hope they drop water on me.

I wrapped the towel around my hair and onto my head and walked out to find both of them sitting in the same exact position I had saw them last in.

"Hey,everything alright?" I approached them as they now already had joggers on covering themselves up a little but I could still see them poking through trying to escape.

Lets do it again.

I stood in my there examining their features and friend looking back at me.

"Sit down, we have some stuff to discuss urgently."