05

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head as if someone has drilled a hole in my brain, everything was blurry however I could sense that I was laying on a bed from the soft and warm feeling my body felt.

With a sudden urge to needing to go to the toilet I sat up, I quickly realised this was not my small bedroom in fact this was a bigger room, not much bigger than mine but still bigger and very plain with neutral colours such as white and grey. It was simple but likeable.

As I got off the bed, my feet touching the cold wooden floors and sending shivers up my body, I decided to get out and find a bathroom first and for all.

I opened the door and was welcomed with a strong smell of cologne and scrunched my nose up, I could map out a living room in front of me: a sofa, a coffee table, a table with chairs surrounding it, and TV and some shelves. A kitchen was attached to it and the wall was broken down making it feel more open. I walked in and and recognised a backpack and realised that it was mine and my shoes at the front door.

I walked around to the other doors and started opening them, to my luck the first two were both storage rooms however the third door I opened had a bed and closet with a mirror beside the window. It was already dark outside.

I walked in hoping to find someone to give me answers of where I was and if they could give me the direction of the nearest bathroom,and also if they could drop me off home but unfortunately no one in the room.

I was getting more and more impatient and couldn't hold in my piss anymore so I speed walked to the door in the room assuming it's a bathroom.

Luckily, when I twisted the handle it was unlocked. I flew the door open rapidly to be met with a fully naked man coming out of the shower.

He was tall and slim and was fully wet and exposed to my eyes, he had black straight hair that stuck to his wet skin and dark green eyes.

A loud scream left my mouth and I quickly closed my eyes.

Even though I'd love to see and touch

"Y/N? Your finally awake" from his voice I recognised this man, he's Tank.

"Come on, don't be shy open your eyes"