Chapter 4 : First Meeting

Jiyeon's POV

I took a deep breath and walked to the first member. It was Hongjoong. I greeted him. He took the album and signed the page while having some casual talks. I was nervous so I couldn't talk much.

Like this I went to Yunho, Wooyoung, Mingi, Yeosang, Jongho & San. So Seonghwa was the last one for me to meet. I nearly fainted on seeing him this close.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he politely replied.

While he was signing the album, I shyly said, "Seonghwa..." He looked at me. "...you're so handsome."

After that I couldn't make eye contact with him. I was blushing hard. He just chuckled.

He bent a bit to make eye contact with me. Then he held my hand, intertwining the fingers. My heart was about to burst then.

He looked straight into my eyes. "Khumawo." I got lost in his sparkling eyes. I stared at him for a few milliseconds.

Then I told him how much I like their music. How they always made me smile and happy.

"Thank you so much for being such an inspiration to us. Thank you for being my idols."

"Ah...I'm so touched. Thank you for being our Atiny."

Then a staff member told me to move so I quickly said a last thing to him.

"Seonghwa, you're doing great!"

"Khumawo," he said in pout.

We waved at each other and I went back to my seat. I sat there and kept on looking at Seonghwa while he was talking to other Atinys.

It still feels like a dream. I talked to him. The Park Seonghwa.

I took some pictures and videos of all the members. I also made a fancam of Seonghwa. Now they were having some casual talks with the Atinys. I was still filming them.

But then I realize that Seonghwa was looking in my direction. I got flustered but pretended not to notice it. We made eye contacts for like five to six times. I was really going to faint then.

Time passed away quickly. The fansign ended and we all headed to our respective places.

"How's it?" Jina asked.

"I almost fainted while talking to Seonghwa."

"Me with Yunho."

We both giggled and chatted on our way back from there. We parted our ways and I headed towards my home.

On the way, I checked the time and it was 7 pm. Then I got a notification. Thirteen text messages and eight voice calls from Wookyung.

"Ah, I forgot to put it back from silent mode."

Why aren't you
reading my texts?

Where are you?

Why aren't you
answering my calls?

Calm down! I went to
the Ateez fansign

Why didn't you
tell me?

Mianhae, I forgot

Okay leave it.
You better tell me
next time

Yes, dad

Btw where are
you now?

On my way
to home

I'm coming to
your home

Why?

Just because I
miss you

Don't joke around

I wanted to have
dinner with you...
I can't eat alone,
you know that right

I know, I know

"This boy..." I chuckled and kept walking.

I was walking through a lane. Then suddenly I heard a loud thunder, accompanied by a power outage. I started breathing heavily. I covered my ears and closed my eyes tightly.

This is happening again...

—Flashback—

I was all soaked. Loud thunderstorm could be heard now and then. I was shivering at a corner of my room, crying. And no one was there with me. I was all alone.

End Of Flashback—

I felt dizzy and then I totally blanked out.

***

Wookyung's POV

I was on my way to her house. I also purchased some snacks for us. To go to her house, we had to go through a lane. It's a short lane but it can get a bit scary at night.

When I reached near the lane I saw Jiyeon standing there. "But why is she standing there?"

Before I could call her name. She fell down and fainted there. I ran to her.

I lifted her head to my lap. "Jiyeon! Jiyeon wake up!" I tried to shake her up but she didn't wake up. So I took her to the hospital.

***

"There's nothing to worry about. She's fine," the doctor said. I let out a sigh of relief on hearing that.

"She was traumatized. Did something traumatizing happen to her in the past?"

"Well..." I hesitated. "I don't know the reason either."

"You can take her home when she wakes up."

"Nae. Kamsamida." I bowed to him.

***

Jiyeon's POV

When I gained my conciousness, I found myself in the hospital.

"Yah...Kim Jiyeon!" I turn my head to the left and see Wookyung sitting beside the bed.

"Wookyung?..."

"How can you faint anywhere? Do you know how worried I was?"

"Mianhae Wookyung. And thanks for worrying about me."

I looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"Was it because of that incident?" he asked. I just nodded.

"Forget about it. Let's go, I'll take you home. You just need to rest."

We took a cab to my home. The incident still haunts me, no matter how much I try to get over it.

To be continued...