Chapter 9 : At Their Dorm

Jiyeon's POV

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him. I just followed him, looking at my hand which he was holding and blushed.

Now we were standing in front of the door. He let me inside first and then he got in, closing the door behind him.

I took some steps forward and reach the living room. "Woah!..." I was left in awe.

I have seen some of the parts in their vlogs but seeing it in person was something different.

They have such a nice dorm!

"Hyung, where were you? I– Uh? I think I've seen you somewhere." Jongho came and stood in front of us.

"She's Jiyeon. You've met her in the fansign, don't you remember?" Seonghwa said.

"Ah...I remember it now."

"Annyeong Jongho," I said, awkwardly.

"Annyeong," he said and gave his gummy smile. "Hyung, you can let go of her hand now."

Then we realized that he was still holding my wrist. He quickly let go of my hand and looked away nervously.

"We have a guest?" Yunho also came. I greeted him too.

By now all other members came and we greeted each other.

"You're all drenched. You might catch a cold," Hongjoong said and I looked at myself.

I completely forgot about it. Now I felt a little uncomfortable standing like this in front of the boys.

"Follow me," Seonghwa said and so I did.

He brought me to his room. The room was perfectly clean. You can't even find a speck of dust there. It was Seonghwa's room indeed.

He grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants from his closet and handed them to me. "You can change into these. And take this also." He handed me a towel too.

"Come back when you're done." He then walked out of the room, closing the door.

What's going on? Am I dreaming again?

I pinched my cheeks to confirm it. "Ah, it hurts! It's real!" I looked down at his clothes which I was holding.

It smells just like him.

I quickly changed into his clothes. Of course it was of a bigger size for me. I dried my hair with the help of the towel and walked out of the room.

"I think it's too big for me," I said, walking out of the room.

Now all of their attention turned towards me. I became flustered and couldn't look at them in the eyes.

***

Seonghwa's POV

My jaw nearly dropped on seeing her looking all adorable in my clothes. Then I looked at the others, they also felt the same. I snapped out of my thoughts when San almost choked on his drink.

"Do I look wierd?" she said as sat beside me.

"Aniyo. You look cute," I said to which she blushed. I chuckled softly and patted her head.

Then I happened to look at Hongjoong who was giving me a smirk. I cleared my throat and looked away nervously.

***

Jiyeon's POV

I blushed hard when Seonghwa said I looked cute and patted my head. He knows how to make my heart flutter.

"Use this." He passed me a blanket to cover my legs.

He's so caring...

"Khumawo." I happily took it.

Then Wooyoung cleared his throat. "How old are you?"

"I'm the same age as Seonghwa and Hongjoong."

"Then the rest of us should call you noona," Yeosang stated.

Noona?! Can I die now please?

"Okay..." I laughed awkwardly.

"You already know about all of us so why don't you tell something about yourself," Hongjoong suggested.

"Okay. So..." I started to speak but Wooyoung cut me off.

"Where do you work?" he quickly asked.

"At a cafe."

"Where do you live?"

"Just..."

"When did you become our fan?"

"Who's you bias in Ateez?"

"It's me. Isn't it?"

"Do you like chicken?"

"Do you play games?"

"What's your–"

The 99'liners and Jongho bombarded me with questions. I just looked at them, not able to answer any of those.

"Guys, aren't you all being too curious?" Seonghwa said and they finally stopped. I let out a sigh of relief.

Thank God he stopped them!

"Just a last question," Wooyoung said. "It's really the last one."

"Okay, go ahead."

"So noona...do you have a boyfriend?" The rest of them were anticipating for my answer.

"No, I don't."

"Ah jjinjja?! I thought you already had a boyfriend," San said and I just laughed awkwardly.

"Who wouldn't date such a pretty girl like you?" Wooyoung added.

"Me? Pretty?"

"Yes noona, you're really pretty. I don't lie you know," Mingi said.

They think I'm pretty? I'm going to burst now.

Then there was another loud sound of thunder. And my body had to cringe at it.

"It looks like it isn't going to stop raining tonight," Hongjoong said.

"How will I go home?" I mumbled to myself.

"Noona, you can stay here for tonight," Yunho said.

"What?...How can I stay at your dorm?"

"You don't have any other option though," Yeosang stated.

I looked outside the window. It was pouring heavily. It didn't seem like it would stop soon.

Yeah they're right. I don't have any other choice than to stay here for tonight.

To be continued...