Chapter 31 : When I First Met Her

Jiyeon's POV

Then next day when I woke up, I found myself lying on my bed. I looked for Seonghwa but he wasn't there.

"Did he leave already?"

I got up and went to the kitchen. Then my gaze landed on a post-it note which was stuck on the table. I picked it up.

Sorry...I had to leave early. I have back to back schedules today. But I made the breakfast for you. Eat it before it gets cold. And don't skip any meals. Eat the food and cheer up. Jiyeon fighting!!

I chuckled at it. "This boy..."

He knows how to make me feel better. I feel so lucky to have someone like him.

***

I thought to visit Wookyung today. I quickly got changed and went to his house. But he wasn't home.

"Where would he be? I should call him." I took out my phone and called him.

"Yah...Where are you?"

"Why? What happened?"

"Just tell me where you are now."

"At the PC cafe."

"I'll be there in a minute."

I ended the call and went to the PC cafe. I reached there and spotted Wookyung playing games. I went to him and sat beside him.

***

Wookyung's POV

"Yah...Why weren't you home?" Jiyeon asked as she sat down.

"Just because..." I said, still pressing the keys of the keyboard.

"Did you totally forget about me?"

How can I forget you?

"I thought you were mad at me again."

"Why did you think that?"

"You always get mad at me, that's why." She pouted leaning back on the chair.

I chuckled. "Did you eat?"

"Not yet."

"Let's go grab something to eat." I grabbed her wrist, dragging her with me.

***

"I'm so full. The food was so delicious," she said. Now I was walking her home.

"Yeah..."

"It's been so long since we walked here together, isn't it?"

I looked at her but then looked away. I sighed and kept walking.

"Why didn't you tell me that you got a boyfriend?"

"Ah...So you already know about it...I was going to tell you..."

"Is he good to you?"

"Yes...He's really nice to me. He always takes care of me and...he's just a perfect boyfriend."

"If he hurts you, I'll be the first one to beat him to pulp."

"Yah...Seonghwa isn't that kind of person. If you beat him I'll kill you." She then put me into a head lock.

"Ah...Ah...Yah, let go!"

"Don't even dare to do it..."

"Araseo, araseo."

We both were giggling together when someone called her name.

"Jiyeon..."

She let me go and looked at the person. I too followed her gaze and saw Seonghwa coming towards us.