Chapter 17 : Day Out

Jiyeon's POV

I haven't been able to contact Seonghwa or see him at the park these days.

He might be busy with practice.

I frowned and look at the text which I sent him a few days ago.

"Of course he'll be busy. He's an idol after all." I sighed, keeping my phone aside.

But then my phone vibrated which meant I got a message. I looked at the screen to find that the text was from Yunho.

Noona are you
free today?

Yes...Wae?

We all were going to
hangout today so we
thought to invite you too

Jjinjja?

You can come if
it's okay for you

I'll surely come.
Where should I meet?

He texted me the address.

See you there, noona

Okay

I jumped in happiness and hugged my shark plushie tightly. "I'm going to hangout with ATEEZ!" I couldn't control my happiness.

***

I got ready and went to the place where we were to meet. I was waiting at the intersection when I saw a car stopping right in front of me.

I looked at the car suspiciously at first but then I saw Jongho coming out of that car.

"Jongho?..." He ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Noona!"

Aww my baby!

I hugged him back. "Noona, I missed you so much," he said after pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you too Jongho."

"Let's go, others are waiting." I nodded.

He guided me to the car and gestured me to get in. I greeted everyone as I sat down.

Then I realized that Seonghwa was sitting beside me, he was sitting on my right and Jongho on my left.

I wasn't able to look at him in the eyes as it was a bit awkward for me then. But tried not to show it.

"Wanna hear some music?" Hongjoong asked from the driver's seat.

"Yeah, why not?" I replied.

"What kind of music do you like while traveling?" Yunho asked.

"I usually like to hear exciting songs when I travel. Something like Wave and Utopia."

"Then I'll play those," Hongjoong said and played one of it.

We all started jamming to the songs and chatted all the way. I enjoyed the moment so much. It felt like I was traveling with my friends.