NEXT GENERATION

(A/N)

HI EVERYONE

This is introduction and informations you should read before you'll go to the story.

1.I'm sorry about the mistakes, but english isn't my national language.

2.I'll make a longer book series of it if people like it and if there won't be any obstacles. I HOPE SO. And all series will be inspired by MCU, so If you find similarities, quotes, scenes, my aswer is: yup, this is from marvel.

3. The story is set 28 years after KoA and ACOSF.
I didn't read the CC series. I know there's some crossover between ACOTAR but it just won't be included. As it says: its only TOG X ACOTAR.

4. In this AU Mor and Emerie are together (not mates), Gwyn and Az are mated.

5. To everyone who thinks I'm ultimate Gwynriel shipper/I hate Eriel: I don't spcially like both ships but after bonus Azriel chapter I prefer him abit more with Gwyn than Elain. (But rly have no idea what Mass is doing with those ships at this point and to me it seems like she get lost in it by herself lmao)

6. This is NOT a romance story unlike most of the SJM crossovers with kids. It will include a romance threads and scenes but they are not the main plot.

6. The next two chapters are lists of my OCs. Rest of characters belongs to Sarah J Maas.

TW:
swearing
drugs/alcohol addictions
ultimate cringe
violence
mental illness