Chapter 9

A/N tysm for 50 views hope your enjoying the story so far

Nobody's pov
"Hi Kara... and miss luthor?!"

Kara was in shock at the sight of her best friend at her door... she'd been caught. Kara looked over to miss luthor to see the worried, shocked and panicked look on her face.

"Hi Winn, um miss is just helping me with biology work. I didn't understand... so um when did you get a job?" Kara said trying not to let him see how panicked her voice was.

"Yeah... so I just started working here"

"That's great anyways we better get back to doing... biology work" Kara tried not to smirk but failed.

Winn lifted his eyebrow up and smiled slyly at his blonde friend. He could tell she was lying, as she always gets a small crinkle near her eyebrow when she does so.

"Ok have fun cya at school on Monday kar... and bye miss" Winn turned around and walked back to his delivery car.

Kara shut the door and walked over to the kitchen table with lena. She saw the panicked expression on lenas face. And immediately felt guilty.

"Lee it's ok. He won't say anything, I promise" she reached for lenas arm and pulled it up to her mouth and kissed it lightly on the back.

"U-um ok, I-if your sure he won't say anything. I-if you trust him then I do too."

"I've known Winn for years. Trust me, he may hammer me with questions on Monday but he won't tell anyone"

Lena pulled the kale salad out from the bag that was holding all their food. She looked in amazement at the amount of food Kara had ordered... potstickers, pizza and fries.

Lenas pov
I still don't fully trust that Winn won't say anything to anyone, but Kara had said he won't so maybe he won't.

I realised that I don't really know Kara that well, I mean I know she isn't good at biology. I smiled to myself, but I really don't know her at all. 
"Kara?"

"Yes lee?"

Did she just call me lee... hmm I kinda like it. Nobody's ever given me a nickname before.
"We don't really know each other that well..."

I saw Kara move from a smile to a small frown "so what about it?"

"Well we could get to know each other better... do you want to play 20 questions"

"Oh like you ask me a question then I answer and ask you a question? Like that?"

"Yeah that way we could find out more about ourselves"

"Ok who's going first"

I smiled at her... she's so adorable.
"You can ask me a question first"

"Ok, what's your favourite colour?"

I smiled and thought of her blue eyes and how they shine so bright when she's happy like right now.

"Blue"

"Why's your favourite colour blue" I could see a small smirk appear on her face.

"No no no. It's my turn to ask you a question... when's your birthday?"

"September 22nd, why is your favourite colour blue?" She giggled again.

Karas pov
"Because your eyes are blue and I think there so pretty" I felt butterflies in my stomach grown.

"Really, well in that case my favourite colour is green"

Lena let out a small giggle. Her voice is so angelic I could listen to her laugh all day.

"Got any siblings?"

"Yes actually, I have a sister, Alex but you already know about her, I also have a cousin who is kind of like my brother. But Alex lives here and my cousin doesn't" i rambled on

"Should I go home later then because Alex could come back soon..."

"No no it's fine she's staying at her girlfriends till Monday night" I really didn't want lena to leave... I wanted to spend the whole weekend with her...

"My adoptive mom is away on a business trip as well like I said in school... so if you w-want m-maybe you could stay h-here for the weekend, I-i mean if y-you want to, you don't have to-" I was told to shut up in the nicest way possible as I was met with the softest lips once again.

She pulled away and I groaned from the loss of touch

"Kara Danvers I would love to stay with you for the weekend"

She left the biggest smile on her face.

"Wait... your adopted?" She said, she seemed kinda shocked.

"Yeah I was adopted when I was 12... both of my parents died in a fire but I wasn't there. So Alex isn't my real sister I didn't really have a sister but my cousin Clark he's my real blood relative" I try not to cry when talking about my family, luckily I succeed.

"Oh- Kara I'm so sorry that happened to you... I was adopted too but I was 3, and my mother drowned" she sounded so sympathetic as she reached in a hugged me.

I kissed her soft lips and pulled away while looking into her emerald eyes, she has the greenest eyes I've ever seen, there so beautiful and her lips are so soft and red.

Nobody's pov
Lena lifted Kara onto her lap so that Kara was straddling her.

They both gazed into each others eyes like there was nobody else in the world only them.

Kara wrapped her arms around lenas neck, and Lena wrapped her arms around her waste holding her close. They both felt this force pulling them closer and closer until their lips finally touched.

As they were kissing Kara let out a small groan which caused Lena to put her tongue inside karas mouth exploring every inch, Kara pulled out of the kiss and travelled down lenas neck causing the raven haired woman to let out small moans as she bit her lip trying to silence herself.

Kara found that pacific place on lenas neck that made her into a moaning mess as Kara sucked on it. Leaving small love bites.

She pulled away.

"Kara what's wrong why'd you stop?"

"Lee... I'm ready"

"Ready for what?" She said in an alarmed tone

"Ready to not be a virgin anymore" Kara said while winking and biting her lip.

A/N the next chapter is where it's gunna go down... next chapter comes out tomorrow. Again thx for 50 views it means a lot