Chapter 18

A/N I got really bored today so I just decided to write a bunch of chapters lol. I also wrote a new story about supergirl having a secret child lemme know if that's something you would be interested in and I'll publish it x

Karas pov

After lena had walked away back to the front of the classroom leaving me to recover from my orgasm, I just sat there shaking. I know my face was red because I could feel the heat in my face.

I looked up towards lena and she smirked at me. God this is going to be a long lesson.

*******
Finally it was the end of the school day and I was walking towards my locker.

I saw Sam and Winn standing there waiting for me.

"Hey kar" said Sam

I waved at her as I placed my books in my locker.

"So there's a party tonight fancy going?" She asked.

"It's Monday."

"So doesn't matter. You coming or not?" She asked.

Just then my phone dinged.

Lena💗: hey luv. Need a ride home? xx
Me: yeah I'll meet you at the corner xx
Lena💗: ok I love you xxx
Me: love you too xx

I smiled and placed my phone in my back pocket while Winn and Sam were both looking at me.

"What?"

"You just giggled and smiled at your phone. Who's the guy your fucking?" I looked at them wide eyed.

"N-no what. I don't have a boyfriend."

"Then who texted you?"

"N-nobody."

Sam hummed in response while Winn chuckled.

"I have to go my rides here." They smirked at me and I shook my head.

I walked off.

"Have fun with your boy toy!" She shouted.

I bowed my head in embarrassment while walking out the school and towards the corner where lena was waiting for me.

I saw her car and looked around to see if anyone was watching. Nobody was so I opened the door and got in.

I kissed her cheek softly and she smiled at me.

"Hey baby, what took so long?"

"Sam was asking me if I was going to this party tonight"

"Are you?"

I turned to face her and smiled.

"No because it's Monday and there's going to be alcohol."

"So?"

I looked at her in shock. Wow lenas a bad ass.

"Wow. Your a bad ass. Well it's a school day I don't want to have a hangover and Eliza will kill me if i come home drunk"

She rolls her eyes.

"Just do what normal teenagers do. Lie. Just say your staying at a friends house and go to the party. But you can stay at mine and I'll pick you up"

I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Thanks. I love you. Your the best girlfriend ever" she smirked and turned the car on to take me to my house.

I got my phone out and texted Sam.

Me: yeah I'll come to the party 2nite
Sam😉: yay!
Sam😉: it's at Tyler's house do you know where that is?
Me: yeah c u there

I put my phone away just as we were pulling up to my house, I grabbed my bag and I kissed lena.

"Bye. Come pick me up at 8"

"Ok I'll see you then. Bye"

I got out the car and before closing the door I shouted 'i love you' and walked in the house.

I saw Eliza in the kitchen cooking dinner so I placed my bag on the couch and went over.

"Hey Eliza"

"Hi Kara how was school?"

"Good good" I said while sitting down at the table.

"Can I stay at my friends tonight we have a school project to work on for history" wow I'm amazed at how quickly I thought of that lie.

"Sure. Just make sure you don't stay up to late ok?"

I squealed "thanks Eliza I'm going to get ready now byeeee"

I ran up the stairs and started to piece together an outfit.