Chapter 26

Lenas pov

Kara and I have been dating for over a year now and I've decided I want to ask her to move in with me, I know it's a big step in our relationship considering she lives with her parents still so I'm not expecting her to say yes.

We've talked about moving in with each other and stuff but we've never actually done it.

Currently Kara is sitting on my couch while I'm pouring us both a glass of wine and I'm nervous as hell.

I walk back over to the living room with both our glasses and set them both on the table.

I sit next to her on the couch and turn around slightly so I'm facing her, I fiddle with my fingers in my lap nervously.

She looks at me and pokes my leg like a child making me smile.

"Lee what's wrong?" She asks.

I look up at her unsure on how to start the conversation, I should just say it right? No she might freak out. Screw it!

"Um, I have a question and you don't have to say yes or anything-"

She cuts me off "Lee just spit it out" she laughs.

I nod and look down in my lap again.

"Willyoumoveinwithme"

I look back up to her face to see her grinning from ear to ear, she lunges forward and I catch her just in time. She kisses me on the lips then pulls back slightly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes."

I wrap my arms around her and bring her close to me, she starts giggling.

"I can't wait to move in with you Lee, I love you so much!"

I smile down at her and kiss her head that's leaning on my chest.

"I love you too"

A/N sorry I didn't update yesterday I was sick and I still am so that's why this chapters short and shit, I'll try and update more tomorrow depends on how I'm feeling. And I know I'm rubbish at updating my story's but I am trying x