Chapter 5

Karas pov
Lena and I were so close to each other. I could feel her breathing faster on my face. Next thing I knew she was leaning in closer and our lips met.

My lips were met by the softest lips. She put her hands on my waste to deepen the kiss so I put my arms around her neck. I felt her tongue swipe across the bottom of my lip, asking for access which I quickly granted. She explored every inch of my mouth. As did I with hers, our tongues battling for dominance.

*ring, ring*

I quickly pulled away from our heated make out session as I heard my phone ring. I didn't dare look towards lena in case our eyes met again. I don't think I could stop myself. I reached for my phone out from my back pocket and saw on the screen Alex was calling me. I quickly answered...

"Hello?"

"Hey Kara I'm just checking up on you I know we don't usually leave you in the house by yourself"

"Yeah I'm fine Alex" I said rather bluntly because I wanted Alex to just leave me alone so I could continue with lena

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong I just need to go, I'm tired. So I might go to bed"

"Ok see you on Tuesday. That's when I'm coming back"

"Ok see you then. Bye love you"

"Love you too bye"

I hang up and turn to see lena looking down to the floor. I felt bad. But I really was tired and it's just going to be awkward.

Lenas pov
Her lips were so soft. And don't get me started when our tongues met. My god. She's a great kisser. It was even better than I had imagined.

*ring ring*

I felt Kara break away from the kiss as I groaned from the loss of contact. I think her phone must of rang. I hate phones now. I wanted to kill it. I was still sitting on the couch with my eyes closed when she answered. I looked straight down at the floor. I don't even know if she's into girls for god sake. I shouldn't have kissed her. It was a mistake.

"Ok see you then. Love you bye"

I wonder who that could have been. She did say love you. I hope it wasn't mike.
I turned my head to look at Kara, she was all flustered she looks so cute. I just wanted to get up and kiss her again. Omg! No! Lena you stupid idiot she's a Virgin. And I just kissed her. I feel terrible.
I decided to break the silence we had been awkwardly sitting in for the past few minutes.

"Kara, I'm just going to go home now" I said while grabbing my bag. Kara said nothing. Ugh I really do feel terrible.
"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" I tried to get her to talk again but nothing. So I walked towards the door.

"But you didn't" I heard Kara mumble just as I was about to leave.
"Huh? I didn't what?" I asked
"You didn't make me f-feel uncomfortable" she said rather quietly again. I think she was lying because she had gone all shy again. Not like when we were having our make out session.
"Oh ok... I probably should still go home" I glanced at the time '9:00 pm'
"Please don't go. Not yet" she said. She's so cute. But I really did need to go I didn't have any clothes with me for work tomorrow.

"Sorry Kara I do really need to go, I have work tomorrow and you have school. Please don't tell anyone about this" I pleaded with her as I could get fired if she tells anyone.

"I won't. But ok miss I'll see you in class tomorrow" I could hear the sadness in her voice. I did want to stay I should have brought some clothes with me.

"Ok thanks. Bye" I turned and walked out to my car and drove off. I could see Kara waving in the window. Maybe she was into girls after all? Maybe....

Karas pov
I watched miss Luthor leave... I'm sorry it's just weird calling her lena.
I waved to her and saw her smile at me. I couldn't stop thinking about her all night. Her kiss was amazing. I could get her soft lips out of my head, and her hair that smelt like vanilla.
I didn't even know that I liked girls but I guess i do. I decided to call Alex about it. Don't worry I'm not going to tell her who it is. But maybe she can help me work out my feelings. Ahh I'm so confused

"Hey Alex"

"Hi Kara what's up? You seem sad"

"No I'm not sad. But I do need some advice on something that happened. I'm just confused"

"Ok what happened? Do you need me to come home?"

"Uh no it's fine. We can just talk on the phone..." I told her what happened with lena. Leaving out the fact that she's my teacher and I didn't say her name. I just told Alex that lena went to my school...

"Omg! Kara this is great. Do you like her? Was she a good kisser?" (Yesss little Danvers got a lady) I heard Maggie shout from the background

I giggled at maggies comment. "Yeah I think I actually do like her. Oh Alex she's an amazing kisser. But I think that she thought I made her uncomfortable because she left in a hurry. I kinda feel bad"

"Hey kar it's ok you can just try and talk to her at school. Or you could text her. You do have her number right?"

"Yeah. But it's 1am she's gunna be asleep I'll just speak to her tomorrow"

"Ok I'm proud of you kar. I'll go let you sleep now. Bye love you"

"Love you too" I ended the call and got into bed. And fell asleep not soon after

A/N thanks for reading again. I'm working on the next chapter straight after this and I'll probs release it today. if you have any suggestions just comment