Chapter 15

A/N sorry it took me so long to update, I was just having writers block. I'm probs gunna write another chapter after this and then it's finished x

(Saturday: the day Eliza and Alex both come back)

Karas pov
I already missed lena, so much. But I knew she had to stay away right now because if Eliza caught lena in the house before I had told her anything she would be upset I didn't tell her I had a girlfriend and she would also be upset I didn't tell her I was bisexual.

"Come on Kara! Wake up! We have to go get mom from the train station" shouted Alex

I didn't reply I just stayed in bed wanting to annoy her.

"Kara Danvers! Wake up!" Again I didn't reply

"NO POTSTICKERS FOR A WEEK!"

This made me shoot up out of bed and run to the door, "ok ok I'm up Alex no need to be mean!"

"Damn straight! Now hurry up!" She said while running downstairs.

I quickly had a shower and did my hair, I put on a short black pencil skirt and a white and black jumper with my flats.

I ran downstairs and saw Alex sitting at the island in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Ah. Look what the cat dragged in... now hurry up and eat we're late." She said as I walked in the kitchen and sat down.

"Shut up Alex. I'm already nervous" I replied back to her while stuffing my face with cereal.

"You don't have to be nervous kar, I'm gay. And mom was fine with it"

I sighed knowing she's right but it's still very nerve wracking.

As I was clearing up my bowl I heard my phone ping, but it was on the table in the living room charging. Before I could even start running over to it Alex got there first.

"It's a text from your giiiIIiiiRrrrRrrrRrlllllfFFfrrrRriEEnNnddD"

"Whatever just give me the phone" I said snatching it out her hand.

I read the message and replied:

Lee💗: Hi baby, I miss you already xxx
Me: I miss you too. I wish I could kiss you xx
Lee💗: same anyways good luck with telling your mom about us I'll come round tomorrow xx
Me: ok that's fine and thanks I love you xx
Lee💗: I love you too xx
Me:❤️
Lee💗:❤️

I placed my phone in my bag and looked up at Alex who was smiling at me.

"What?" I said.

"Oh nothing you just look really happy"

I smiled and blushed thinking of lena, "yeah well I am really happy"

"Ok ok enough of the cheesiness let's go get mom" said Alex opening the front door.

I walked out the door and locked it behind me, I got in the back of Alex's car so Eliza could sit in the front when we pick her up.

*******
The car ride consisted of Alex and I listening to nsync music and singing.

We parked in the parking lot at the train station and got out of the car and Alex locked it.