Chapter 24

A/N this chapters going to be shorter than the rest sorry I just didn't have a lot of time today but I'll make a longer chapter tomorrow x

Karas pov
Lena and I cuddled with each other in bed for a little while longer but I knew I had to go home soon, I wish I could just stay over but Eliza wouldn't let me because she knows lena and I are dating so it would just be the same as when I used to ask if I could stay at mikes.

I sat up and turned around covering myself with the blanket, I reached down and grabbed my clothes off the floor.

"Do you have to go?"

I turned around to see lena giving me her puppy eyes, I sighed and started getting dressed.

"I'm sorry baby but Eliza would never let me sleep here and I can't lie and say I'm going to sams because I've already pretended to be there so she would just get suspicious"

She nodded her head and got out of bed and started to get dressed.

My mouth went dry watching her walking around the room because she was completely naked, she saw me looking and smirked.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

I giggled and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Maybe I will" I said while wrapping my arms around her from behind.

She smacked my arm playfully and I glared at her and walked downstairs.

I picked up my school bag off the floor and placed my phone in my pocket.

I heard lena coming down the stairs so I opened the front door and we both walked out to the car together, she opened my door for me and I giggled.

"Such a gentlewoman"

She laughed and shut the door once I got in, she walked around the car and got into the drivers seat.

She turned the radio on and drove off towards my house.