Chapter 21

A/N sorry it took so long I only got a hours sleep last night and I couldn't really focus on anything so yeah haha anyways sorry for keeping you waiting
Karas pov

"No stop please"
"Shut up"

I just lay there helpless while he violates me, my whole body is in so much pain and I just lie there crying.

I tried to push him off but it didn't work, I'm not strong enough.

"Please stop" I shouted.

I woke up to someone shaking me and I got really scared incase it was mike so I pulled away and opened my eyes, I realised it was lena so I hugged her and she pulled me closer.

"Shh it's ok I'm here" she said softly

"I don't wanna go to school today lee please" I said trying not to cry, I know mikes been suspended but I still don't wanna run into him.

"It's ok baby you don't have to, do you want me to stay here with you or do you wanna go home?"

I suddenly realised, I'm going to have to tell Alex and Eliza about this. I pulled away from lena and sat on the bed.

"Hey what's wrong?" She cupped my face making me look at her.

"It's just... I don't want to tell Alex and Eliza about... what happened."

"It's ok you don't have to. It's your secret to tell and I'm not going to force you but it's probably best they know." I nodded my head and leaned in to rest it on her shoulder.

"And please stay with me I don't wanna be alone" that sounded so pathetic and desperate kara well done.

"Ok I just need to call in sick with work" I nodded and she reached over to the nightstand and pulled her phone off charge.

I watched her press the schools contact and press call.

"Hello it's lena... Miss Luthor yes... yes I'm just calling because I'm not well today and I can't make it into school... right thank you... yep bye"

She placed the phone back on the nightstand and cuddled closer to me.

"Do you feel ok today?" She asked

"Well it doesn't hurt as much now" I replied and she tightened her grip around me, I could tell she was angry but I don't know who with.

Maybe it's me for cheating on her... although she did say it wasn't my fault, but maybe if I had listened and not gotten drunk and if I didn't wear that mini skirt mike wouldn't have done it.

"That's good" she replied bluntly.

"Are you angry with me?"

She cupped my face and made me look at her.
"I told you yesterday it wasn't your fault and I could never be mad at you, baby I'm mad at that dick head mike for what he did to you"

She kissed me gently on my head and cuddled closer to me again, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding because I was relived she wasn't mad at me.

"Do you want to get a shower and I can make us some pancakes for breakfast"

"Yeah"

She helped me up into the bathroom because it was still a little sore, I closed the door and went to the sink. I took off my clothes and placed them in the laundry basket.

I looked into the mirror and saw the bruises had properly formed now, there were some around my neck, wrists, legs, stomach and arms.

I turned the tap on and brushed my teeth with the spare tooth brush, after that I walked towards the shower and turned it on.