━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲. kitchen cleaning

Chapter Twenty-Nine:
( kitchen cleaning )

Chapter Twenty-Nine: ( kitchen cleaning )

*・゚

             COINCIDENTALLY, RON HAD ALSO been influenced by his brothers' love potion, but in the midst of that too, he had been poisoned by Professor Slughorn. Assumingely, by two different people and one of them had tried to do it to Harry rather than Ron. Spencer sits beside Harry with her own tired look. Fred and George somehow managed to arrive and while at it, she cannot help but feel bad for the boy laying in the Hospital Wing. Imagine getting poisoned on your birthday? That is... well, horrible. Then again, too many people have begun getting poisoned that it is starting to get even more alarming. Was this one of the Death Eaters? Morgana, maybe?

             "So, all in all, not one of Ron's better birthdays?" Fred questions jokingly. Spencer sends him a full glare.

             "One of your stupid love potion tricks managed to work on both of us. Do you know how much I wanted to throw up afterwards just for simply saying I was 'in love with McLaggen'?" Spencer shudders in full remembrance. It is a downfall that she still remembers crying about him— embarrassing herself in front of Blaise and Theodore. Man, she avoided them any chance she could which is easy with Theo (so at the end she tried doing the opposite instead), but not unavoidable with Blaise. He somehow does not seem to mind what happened and even told her it wasn't even her fault (which it wasn't but it made her melt that he didn't blame her at all). What a fucking gentlemen.

             George gives her an apologetic glance. "We don't know who they're being used for! So, McLaggen gave it to you? Want us to prank him while we're here?" His mischievous smile reappears at the thought of it.

             Spencer rolls her eyes. "No, I don't think it's necessary since Ricky, Theo, and Blaise already pranked him," she informs them casually. Everyone else departs from Ron and stare at her wide-eyed and in disbelief. "What? It's true. You haven't seen him all week, have you?"

             Harry makes  a face of realization. "Oh, you're right! What did they do?"

             "I think they made him grow temporary buck-teeth, a few boils and changed a few words in his grammar... he's been pretending to be sick all of these days," Spencer waves off uncaringly. Fred and George grinned impressively. "Ah, our legacy is occurring right this second," one of them mumbles happily.

             "Anyway, we did warn you about boys," George reminds Spencer, tapping his brain in remembrance. She sends him a glare knowing he is right about that. "It's not my fault he chose to trick me!"