6

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
'CAUGHT'
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Hattie leant against the wall as she watched Rudy place down a note, she'd gone back to the familar red door to see if he'd left her something again and she was hoping it wasnt just wishful thinking. He stared at the note he had perfectly handwritten, he shook his head at how he'd placed it down on his front stop and after a minute he decided to bend down and readjust it.

Rudy let a small smile form on his face once it was positioned the way he specifically wanted it. His cheeks began to burn at the thought of her receiving the note. He had only briefly met her, but she had definitely left an impression.

"Wow I wish my man would do something cliche like this for me." Hattie spoke up making Rudy jump. He quickly picked up the note and hid it behind his back. "Just kidding, I don't actually have a man." Hattie smiled as she walked up to him.

Rudy looked down at the small girl in a floral off the shoulder top and blue denim shorts, she looked beautiful.

"I'm glad no strangers are coming to take this." Hattie said as she walked behind the blonde boy and picked the note, playfully.

Hattie looked over the note and looked up to the boy and into his blue eyes. The brunettes eyes flickered over the note once again, just to make sure she read it right.

"Someone's confident." Hattie smirked as Rudy blushed. "Giving me your number after what," Hattie paused, "Three notes?"

"Sorry, I shouldn-" Rudy began to apologise. Hattie just laughed at the boy, slipped the note into her back pocket and walked away.