19

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ∞    ✧.·:·.*═══╗
'JASMIN'
╚═══*.·:·.✧    ∞    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

"I feel like I haven't seen you in years!" Hattie said as she threw her arms around Jasmin. Jasmin had been her best friend since preschool, the two had grown up with each each other.

"It's being two months Ti." Jasmin reminded her as she jumped onto the couch. Jasmin always made herself at home, no matter where she was.

"How was India?" Hattie questioned as she poured two cups of coffee.

"Amazing!" Jasmin smiled excitedly.

"Who are you talking too?" Teddy questioned as he walked into the living room, ruffling his hair.

"Teddy!" Jasmin squealed and jumped up from her spot on the couch and ran up to jump on Teddy's back.

"Hey, when did you get back?" Teddy questioned placing his hands under her thighs and hoisting her up.

"This morning, I wanted to see you and your sister the second that I landed." Jasmin said as she playfully tapped his nose.

"Has she told you about her mystery man yet?" Teddy questioned curiously.

"Ooooh! Mystery man?" Jasmin questioned curiously and Hattie just turned a bright red. "Spill everything, now." Jasmin jumped down off of Teddy's back and made her way to the kitchen.

Jasmin always made herself feel at home. She opened the cupboard where the glasses were and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Right well I'm going to Willow's, I'll see you both later." Teddy said placing a light kiss on Hattie's cheek. He then walked over to Jasmin and placed a kiss on her temple.

"Have fun." Hattie smiled towards her brother and sat next to Jasmin who had poured two glasses of wine.

The night then consisted of Hattie telling Jasmin all about Rudy and the sweet notes he has being leaving.