21

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
'CHALK'
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Hattie sat outside of Rudy's house with a packet of chalk. A few people gave her odd looks as she wrote on the sidewalk, but the girl didn't even care. She was having fun drawing random cute patterns that boarded her writing.

Hattie knew that Rudy wasn't in because he had text her perviously apologising incase his replies were slower because he was at work. Hattie didn't mind, she found it adorable that he was even thinking about her while at work.

Once Hattie had finished with the chalk she stood up and took a step back, a few people chuckled as they walked passed but she was proud.

"Mr cliche lives here." Hattie read out loud to herself. Hattie was satisfied with her work and returned home to Teddy asleep on the couch.

The brunette made sure to cover up her younger brother with the random throw in the corner of their living room. Teddy looked so peaceful once he slept, like he was battling no demons unlike when he was awake.

Teddy was severely depressed. After their parents and younger sister died in a plane ride over to visit Hattie, he felt guilty. Teddy booked an earlier flight as a surprise for his sister, who had just moved a few states over to South Carolina.

Hattie knew that he suffered with survivors guilt and it pained her to see. Hattie couldn't help but feel guilty too, her parents and younger sister were coming over to see her. If they didn't get on that plane they would still be alive today.

The brunette became distracted once her phone binged.

Rudy
| This is war x