14

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
'THE HOUSE'
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Hattie wiped her eyes as she turned the corner. She had decided to go for a walk, especially considering she was alone today. Eduardo had gone over to his girlfriends, leaving Hattie completely alone.

Rudy had tried to text her, but Hattie couldn't bring herself to respond. She couldn't even look at her phone without wanting to sob.

"Hey." Rudy smiled as he watched the girl walk past, he was just about to leave her a note. "Woah." Rudy ran down his steps and after the girl who just ignored him. "Hattie." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her around to face him. "What's wrong?" He questioned cupping her face and wiping away her tears.

Hattie just broke down more after hearing how concerned he was for her. She felt bad that she had just blown him off.

Rudy pulled the girl into his chest and held her tight.

"Come on, let's get you inside." Rudy said guiding Hattie towards his apartment.

Hattie dried her eyes as much as she could before walking into the house. To her surprise she was met with a beautiful blonde staring at her.

How could she be so stupid? Of course he has a girlfriend.

"I'm sorry-I should Umm, I should go."

"Oh that's Madelyn, she's my roommate." Rudy's said noticing how anxious the girl had gotten.

"Hey." Madelyn said with a small wave. "You look like you need a hug." Madelyn jumped up and wrapped her arms around Hattie.

Rudy wanted to pull Hattie into his own arms and comfort her himself.

"I'm sorry, this isn't my ideal idea of a first impression. Not one I wanted to make on Rudy's friends anyway." Hattie said as more boys came out from around the corner.

Rudy pulled Hattie towards him and wrapped his arms around Hattie's waist and pulled her into him.

"Hattie, this is Chase, Drew, Austin and Madelyn. My roommates."

"Hey." Hattie smiled. "I'm sorry, I look like such a mess right now." Hattie was so embarrassed. "Rough day."

"It's nice to meet you Hattie." Chase smiled at the girl and glanced towards Rudy curiously.

Rudy had told them all about Hattie, how they met and all the notes. He didn't want her to know that he was an actor just yet. He wanted time to tell her about everything. He also didn't want the media to go crazy over her.