10

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
'BAKING'
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Hattie loved baking, although she was absolutely terrible at it, she needed to one up Rudy. She needed to win.

"Oh god here we go." Teddy said as he grabbed Hattie's shoulders to move her out of the way to get to the cereal cupboard. "Baking again?"

"I'll have you know I'm a fantastic baker." She said as she scooped a bit of mix on her finger and tapped his nose. Teddy groaned and wiped his nose.

Hattie began to hum as she mixed all the ingredients together. The brunette began to dance around with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay what's going on? You're always happy, but never this happy." Teddy pointed out as he watched the girl pour the mixture into a heart shaped tin.

~

After the cake had baked and Hattie had decorated it it, she took it to Rudy's house. She pulled out her pen and note pad and scribbled a little note.

'You're not going to win, might as well give up now
-H :)'

Hattie knocked on the famous red door and ran around the corner. She waited a minute until she saw Rudy open the door.

She couldn't help but smile at the boy as his blonde hair flopped in front of his face and his blue eyes scanned around looking for her.

Hattie hid behind the corner so Rudy couldn't see her. Hattie watched as he knelt down and picked up the cake and let out a small laugh before walking back inside.