26

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
'INVITE'
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ∞ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Madelyn had invited Hattie round to the apartment and the two, along with Madison Bailey were filming tik toks.

Hattie had explained to the girls that she had never even downloaded the app let alone film one. So naturally, Madelyn and Madison dragged Hattie off the couch to film a number of tik tok dances.

Unfortunately, Hattie had two left feet and struggled to learn any of the dances, but the girls had fun trying.

"Hattie! JD back up." Rudy said as he swung open the door and his eyes landed on the laughing girl. He quickly tried to hide what he had bought for her, he intended on winning this war.

"Hey." Hattie smiled at the boy breathlessly. His blonde hair flopped down in front of his face.

"Hey Ti, can you close your eyes for a minute?" Hattie's nodded and closed her eyes, Madison quickly came up behind the girl and covered her eyes so she didn't attempt to peak.

"Quickly JD." Rudy said in a hushed whisper as they carried in the huge bear and box of chocolates into Rudy's room.

"Hello Madelyn and Madison's pretty friend." Jonathan said teasingly, knowing full well who she was. After all Rudy never shut up about Hattie Talbot.

"Goodbye JD." Rudy said pushing him away after they placed down the teddy into Rudy's room. "You can open your eyes now."

Madison removed her hands from Hattie's eyes and the brunette waited a minute for her eyes to adjust to the light again.

"What are you doing here?" Rudy asked with a smile as he walked over to the girl and pulled her into his chest. He had missed her, they rarely had moments where they just held hands or hugged.

Hattie smiled into his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso before looking up to him, "Madelyn invited me round, i hope that's okay?"

"Of course it is." He placed a light kiss on her head. He had got the cast to agree not to tell Hattie about Outer banks. He didn't want her to be shocked, he wanted to let her get to know him personally before she found out that he had a netflix show.

Rudy had to admit that he was slightly relieved once he found out the girl didn't have netflix. When Hattie wrote down her instagram handle he surprised to see that every moment they had spent with each other or every note they had sent, had made its way onto her feed. He loved that she documented everything. It would give them something to look back on.

"I missed you." Hattie whispered into his chest.

"I missed you more." He whispered back.