Another hogwarts reunion

It has been five years since Hermione Granger had graduated from Hogwarts. She and Draco started dating six months after her ex-boyfriend Ron and Harry had disappeared without telling anyone. Two years later Hermione got pregnant. They hadn't planned it, but both Draco and Hermione were overjoyed. They moved in together and got engaged a month after Rose Malfoy was born. Hermione and Draco had settled for a long engagement, seen as they didn't want to rush things. 

Ronald Weasley had been Hermione's boyfriend before he left. He just disappeared one day along with her former best friend Harry Potter. Hermione had been very upset when they left but her heart was glued back together by her childhood enemy and friend since eight-year. Hermione and Draco quickly discovered that there was more than friendship but Hermione was still officially with Ron. Hermione had completely given up on Ron after five months and after six months Hermione and Draco had finally acted on their feelings and started dating. 

Once Rose was born, Draco and Hermione moved to France for Draco's business. He had decided to expand his company to France. Their whole life was there now but they still kept in contact with their friends. 

Hermione and Draco also didn't keep their relationship a secret but they also didn't tell everyone they met. Only their friends and family knew about their engagement 

"Hermione!" Ginny squealed as Hermione entered the great hall. "I haven't seen you in so long." 

"Hi Gin." Hermione laughed and gave her best friend a hug. "You saw me two weeks ago." 

"Still long." Ginny muttered. "How are you?" 

"Very good." Hermione smiled. "Draco and I finally decided on a date for the wedding." 

"Oh merlin." Ginny shrieked. "When is it?" 

"The 20th of May." Hermione replied  smiling brightly. "We're having a spring wedding." 

"Congratulations, Mione." 

"Thanks." Hermione retorted. "How have you been? And how's Theo?" 

"We're both doing fantastic." Ginny answered as Theo walked up to them and wrapped an arm around Ginny. "Where's that fiancé of yours, Hermione?" 

"He and Rose are coming in a few minutes." Hermione replied. "Something about wanting to make a big entrance." 

"Of course he would." Theo mumbled. "I'm going to see Blaise, Pans, Astoria and some other slytherins." 

"See you later." Ginny said and kissed his cheek before he walked off. "You want to say hello to Luna and Neville?" 

"Always." Hermione replied as they walked towards Mr. and Mrs. Longbottom. "Hi Luna, Neville." 

"Hello Hermione." Luna said in her dreamy voice. "Are you nervous about the speech?" 

"Not really." Hermione answered. "I'm prepared and Draco also revised my speech." 

"Of course you'd make him do that."

"He was more than happy to help me, Neville." Hermione smirked. 

"You promised him sex." Ginny smirked back. "Of course he'd listen to you then." 

"I didn't." Hermione protested bit gave in after Ginny gave Hermione and unbelieving look. "Ok fine. I might have done that." 

Luna, Neville and Ginny laughed and chatted happily until the doors of the great hall opened to reveal a handsome blond man with a two-year-old girl. The little girl was the exact replica of Draco Malfoy except for the curly hair and nose.