2

Bobby's POV

White, black, gray, green, red, pink, violet, blue, white, black, gray, green, red, pink, violet, blur, white, black, pink--- the door cracked open. I trembled in fear. Maybe they are here. Maybe the demons are here to get me. Maybe they will kill me. Maybe God will punish me. Maybe.... maybe I will die today!
Bobby: No you will not die Bobby!
My violent self uttered.
Bobby: No Bobby... it wasn't your fault... they'll understand you... shhh...shhh...
My soft side mumbled. Suddenly, the door opens that trigger my past memories. I immediately cover myself. No they couldn't kill me! NO I WON'T ALLOW THEM! NO FUCKING WAY! I HAVE TO KILL THEM FIRST BEFORE THEY KILL ME TOO.
Bobby: DON'T GO NEAR ME! I HAVE GUNS! I WILL FUCKING FIRE YOU!
My tears stream down. It was hot. Suddenly, her cries were triggered.
: No!
: Please stop!
: ... please..
: PUT YOUR DICK INTO HER! FUCKING COWARD!
My eyes widen. Remembering the faces of those old men and the helpless screams and sobs of the girl. They slapped her, it was dark and I couldn't see. It was dark and I am feeling hot. It was dark and her screams made me want to do it more. It was dark and another voice came into rescue. It was dark and two girls were heard crying and screaming. It was dark and the two screams have different purposes. One is for saving the other screams. One is for saving herself, her life, her dignity.
Bobby: AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK!
I smack my head on the wall. I want to forget it. I want to forget every single details of this worst nightmare. Her voice.....her voice.... I trembled in fear. Every deep slumber, my mind would hear it. Their voices... I could definitely hear it right now... I just want to die... my eyes wander.... my eyes saw a knife.... I heard voices in my head commanding me to get it..... I am shaking while walking towards the knife.... then suddenly, I can feel my lips curving into a smirk.....
Bobby: ...kill Bobby.
was all I heard before things went black.

Jisoo's POV

It was a week since I received the text from an unknown number. It's been a week since Jennie was seen outside. Walking into the corridors, my heart can't help but to be overwhelmed. There was just so many things revealed to me. And a few days won't be too helpful. Losing into my tracks, my eyes didn't notice a girl passing by me until I was bumped into her.
Jisoo: Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
I continuously bowed. Damn why am I being that way anyways? I don't hear a response and so I looked up. My eyes squinted as I saw her. I think she was familiar. She looked at me the same way I stared at her. I fake a cough.
Jisoo: Uh... uh yeah I'm sorry.. I am too lost in thoughts that I didn't notice you coming....
I apologized again. She's a certain blonde which is taller than me. She still didn't respond, still looking at me.
Rosé: ...y-you're uh... familiar?
My eyes widen. So it isn't just me who thought she was familiar?
Jisoo: you too...
She nodded while smiling. I notice her cheeks who seems to be that of the chipmunks. Maybe I stared at her longer than intended and she suddenly felt uncomfortable under my gaze so her face flushed.
Rosé: I... I think I should get going....
And I was uncomfortable too.
Jisoo: I should too.... so uh... nice meeting you again if we have met each other in the past?
Rosé: Same to you..
With that, she passed by me while I was still there, smiling to myself. What was that Jisoo? The door of the person's room suddenly opened.
Jisoo: Chaerin.
Chaerin: Jisoo, let's talk this is urgent.
My heart beats fucking fast not because of happiness but because of nervousness. We immediately went to her office.
Jisoo: So what is it?
I said whil roaming my eyes around the design of her office. She motioned me to sit.
Chaerin: In a few moments....we will be replacing Jennie's iris. That was the part of her eyes who had the great damage.
The sound of her voice wasn't calm or happy. It was more of she's lonely?
Jisoo: ...wait... if you say a few moments from now, she'll be under operation, then it means, you already had the eyes?
She nodded sadly. I don't get it. Why is she sad when my bestfriend's gonna be fine later?
Jisoo: the donor....
I mumbled...
Jisoo: ....who is she/he?
I asked.
Chaerin: It was a secret Jisoo...
Jisoo: No you have to tell me because I have to thank them.
Chaerin: Please understand that the donor didn't want anyone to know who she is.
I raised a brow.
Jisoo: She? A girl?
Chaerin sighed. I just nodded.
Jisoo: Okay fine but really thank you... for being always here for my bestfriend kahit harsh siya madalas sa'yo.
She smiled as if she remembers something.
Chaerin: Your bestfriend should thank her and not me.
Chaerin muttered before standing up.
Chaerin: I will leave you here now Jisoo.
Jisoo: No, I'm gonna be outside too.
Chaerin: Okay, come.
We both went out of her office. We bid farewells before I start walking towards Jennie's room. Everything was just so hard to believe.

*** FLASHBACK ***

When I recieved the text message, wala akong magawa kundi ang mag-alala. I texted Kai as soon as possible. Pero nasa France ngayon si Jennie? Paano kung wala siyang kasama? Hindi ko alam kung ano yung nagudyok sa akin para hanapin yung number noong Manoban. I immediately went to Jennie's house. Sigurado akong may notes si Jennie ng numbers ng mga kakilala niya.
Jiso: God.
My heart can now beat out of my ribcage.
Jisoo: Please... nasaan ka na ba?....
Binuksan ko yung mga cabinet niya para makita yung notepad niya until something caught my eyes. It was a ring. Pamilyar na singsing. Jennie didn't want me to look at her things. But this ring is just something, sa tabi nito, may isang stereo cassette player. May note din. U.D? Sa ilalim ng cassette player, may number. Phone number? I immediately dialed it. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko ginawa pero idinial ko na lang. On my first and second attempt, walang sumasagot.
Jisoo: Kapag hindi ka pa sumagot, hindi na talaga kita tatawagan.
I dialed the number again and then pressed call. Not long after, a voice was heard.
: ....this is Lalisa Manoban. What do you need?
My jaw dropped. Lalisa Manoban? As in the one I stalked?

*** END OF FLASHBACK ***

I notice a figure of man inside Jennie's room. My brow raised. Tsk Jongin. He is holding Jennie's hand. Hindi na ako pumasok. Sa halip, tinignan ko na lang sila mula dito. Suddenly a figure of man appeared on my sight.
Bambam: What do you think of Kai?
I furrowed my brows.
Jisoo: What?
Why is he talking to him anyways?
Bambam: What do you think of him?
He repeated.
Jisoo: I heard, I am not deaf.
Bambam: Then why did you ask 'what?'?
He mockingly retorted.
Jisoo: Why do I have to tell you?
He smirks. He handed me a piece of paper. I hesitated to open it.
Bambam: Before a woman gets married, her brother should be assured that the one she'll gonna marry will never hurt her at all cost.
He nonchalantly said without even glancing at me. He turn to me wigglinf both of his brows.
Bambam: See you some other time Jisoo Kim..
Bambam: ....my little Jennie's bestfriend.
He waved before losing into my sight. I open the paper and my jaw dropped.
Jiso: No way.
That dumbass who I used to stalked was Jennie's legal brother? WHAT THE FUXK IS ALL OF THESE?

A/N: JUST TO REMIND YOU, BOBBY HAS MENTAL DISORDER THATS WHY HIS POV's WAS HELLA CRAZY BUT ENJOY!