Mind Games

Unedited till the books done. Yes I know there are possible mistakes and first person third person issues, which I overlook while typing, because I'm in the zone (not auto zone lol), but this will all be edited later. I just want to update as much as I can for ya'll. Thanks for being patient loves!

CAUTION: STEAMY WITH A CHANCE OF BALLS TO THE FACE.

-----------------------------------

Savanna rod him till he had cum sprouting from his tip. Getting off his dick she couldn't believe how he came so much for her, when it only happened around his mate. Every creamy sprout had to be savored so it didn't go to waste and she wanted to taste their mixture as one. She knew that he loved fucking her, aside from his mate, and she was willing to take a part of his soul  in her. As she unmounted laying her face near his cum covered member she stuck her waiting tongue on his tip and savored all he put down her throat.  She started to ponder her situation.

This was the alpha of her pack and she wanted to be his only mistress if it was the last thing she did. The only thing she enjoyed more was his little mate who she couldn't forget how good it felt to fuck and be fucked by her.

Sure this wasn't an ideal situation, but it was better than nothing. She came from a long way of not being known in the pack to enjoying the alpha and his mate. She didn't want to sabotage and become the Luna in no way, because she actually liked June, but she wanted to be the only side piece he found his pleasure in. A lot of people would say that's a shitty position, but she didn't care. This was too fun.

After sucking all of Zayns cum and swallowing it down her throat, she got up licking her mouth of any excess. She knew this was the part where she had to leave and wasn't surprised when he kicked her out. Tonight he seemed distracted, but she wasn't going to let that ruin the mood, especially after what happened. Grabbing her things she went on her way satisfied, but craving more.

-------

He had to be stressed with the way he kept cumming in Savanna's tight little mouth. She had some spark in her and she was his favorite pussy from his main. Thinking about the button he found infuriated him even more. If his little bitch of a mate thought she could fuck other guys, besides him, he was going to teach her a lesson. No one fucks with Zayn Bates and gets away with it! Deciding to sleep it off, before confronting his mate, he fell into a restless slumber.

-------

June wet her lips as she wrapped Jackson's big smooth cock inside her mouth. It felt like thick sleek as it assaulted her eager mouth. The deeper it went and had her gagging the wetter she got. She could feel her juices start to run down her thighs and couldn't wait to stick his dick inside her heat. As he slowed down, her face was covered in pre-cum and spit. Nothing was hotter than imagining her eyes glazed over with want and her face smeared with foreign and familiar substances as he gazed down upon her. Slowly he started fucking her mouth as he threw his head back letting out a groan.

"Damn baby, you really don't know what you do to me." He sighed in content, before continuing his praise. "My dick could make a home in you mouth and stay happy, you know that?"

All I could do was nod my head in agreement. He pulled his dick out making a pop, before he slide it back in slowly.

"Shittt." He rasped panting. He made several pumps before he let go of his restraint and started pumping cum after cum down my throat. I was having a hard time swallowing all of it as some escaped out the sides of my mouth, but I wasn't a quitter so I stayed still till he was done. Surprisingly he was still hard and I looked at him amazed.

He grabbed my face with both hands and pulled out completely letting his cum drip down between my breasts then down my stomach, till it reached my pussy. His hands were shaking and he had this crazy look to his face. Laying me down he traced the escaped cum from my mouth to my pussy and started massaging it on my pussy lips. He part two of his hands on my pussy lips and went back and forth squeezing my already swollen clit. I arched my back not wanting him to stop.

"You are mine." He commanded as he turned me around and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Without warning he slammed his whole shaft in me and both of us moaned as I withered, my pussy stretching to make room for the intruder. My eyes rolled back in my head. It was still surreal how he made me feel even better than my mate. Was it because he was forbidden that made him so delicious? Maybe, but I didn't care as long as he got to fuck my cunt every chance we got.

The door suddenly opened surprising June and Jackson. Fuck! They forgot to lock it. They were in deep shit that's for sure.

Savanna had her eyes and mouth open in surprise this was the last thing she expected to see, but yet her body betrayed her, as her panties turned damp with want.

"Woo!" She said as she closed the door behind her, remembering to lock it. She was still horny, and the scene before her, tripled her desire.

June and Jackson seemed to sense her desire as their shocked faces turned questioning.

She walked over to them and got on her knees waiting to see if they wouldn't mind her joining. She wasn't vindictive enough to tell Zayn what she saw if they didn't want her to join, but this was an opportunity she couldn't pass up.

Jackson was still inside June's pussy, which Savanna noticed was wet with cum was sliding down her legs. He started moving inside June, both of them still observing me unsure. He gripped her hips and started giving her hard slow pumps. Not waiting for an invitation, I removed my cloths as fast as I could and laid close by June. As he went in and out their eyes rolling to the back of their heads, I started rubbing my pussy to get some release. I used my other hand to pinch my nipple and followed their tempo. I could feel myself about to bust as I watched him change his pace and pound her pussy urgently, both of their eyes on me. Suddenly  as June cried out her body shaking from her climax I threw my head back, panting and so close to the finale, but just as I'm about to cum, my hand gets removed from my clit. I look up wondering why.

"Not yet, come here." June said breathing hard her face still twisted in pleasure. Smiling victoriously, I get on my knees and face them eager for whats to come. She pulls herself off Jackson her cum glistening all around his dick, as she positions her body so we were both facing him.

"You can touch his dick, but remember his mine." She told Savanna who gave her a quick nod. She wanted Jackson to herself and wasn't ready to share him.

"Good girl." She grabbed her hand and placed it on Jackson's dick. Savanna couldn't believe how big he was. So much bigger than Zayn and he was an impressive size. He mouth started watering just imagining how he would feel inside her mouth.

"Fuck." The word rolled out through Zayns grind teeth.

"Can I?" She bite her lip and looked at June uncertain, while she smiled at her in encouragement.

Savanna looked at Zayn who's eyes locked on hers and slowly took him in her mouth. She moaned making vibrations on Zayns member, which made him tense up and grab a fist full of her hair. As he kept her in place with his hand, she remembered to breath through her nose. His hips bucked as he slowly released her head pulling out. He grabbed Junes head replacing it with mine.

"His so fucking delicious!" I said in wonderment. When it was my turn and he was placing his dick balls deep June agreed.

"That's why I can't get enough of him." She said licking her lips ready for her turn.

As they took turns sucking him off separately then together the girls were forming a bond.

Finally Zayn couldn't take any more and grabbed Junes head, emptying all his cum in her. She drank most of it all like it was water, till she was full then pulled Savanna into deep kiss emptying the rest in her mouth while giving their tongues a battle. Savanna could taste the salty goodness as June climbed on top of her and started grinding. She separated her legs with one on top of hers as she started riding Savanna. They both let out moans as their clit touched, but then June pulled away without warning.

"If you keep quiet this could be our little secret." Savanna was once again horny, but that could soon change and wasn't going to cause this to end.

"Already ahead of you." She smirked.

----------------

Hope you enjoyed these scenes loves! Happy Reading! Don't forget to VOTE, FAN, AND ENJOY:)