Unveil

After the scene with Suzanna and Jackson I crept back to my room. I leaned back on the door as I thought about what I just witnessed. I know I shouldn't care since I'm planning on giving Zayn a chance. Still it wasn't easy to let go.

I loved that Jackson knew of my situation and was willing to give me time to choose. Did he change his mind and move on to Suzanna? I guess I would find out tomorrow when I talked to them.

I happed on my bed and decided to call it a night.

I wanted to thank Zayn so I mind-linked him.

'Thanks for the most memorable date I've ever had.'

'Anytime, thanks for giving us a chance.' He answered right away. I could still feel his excitement or at least hoped that was the reason.

'Good night handsome.'

'Good night beautiful.'

I laid in bed thinking some more and eventually drifted off to sleep.

----

I'm jilted awake when someone jumps on my bed. My eyes open slightly and I glare at the culprit. I wasn't happy that my epic dream was ruined.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Suzanna screams happily in my ear.

I groan shoving her away. "Did you have to pick this morning to be chipper? I wonder why." I say the last part sarcastically.

She giggles oblivious. "Silly goose! What's not to be happy about?"

I could name a few.

"Now tell me what you did yesterday. I'm sorry we didn't get to hangout. I was caught up on something, but today it's us day!"

I'm sure you were.

I reluctantly sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "I'll only tell you if you promise not to freak out."

"Fingers crossed." She smiles anxiously.

I sigh. Here we go.

"I went on a date with Zayn."

Silence fills the room. In this moment I couldn't even hear a pin drop. Out of nowhere she lets out a loud squeal.

I roll my eyes. That didn't take long.

"No fucking way! How did that happen?" She said moving closer.

"After you left he asked me out. I figured why not." I shrugged.

"But girl! That's crazy still. I'm just glad he brought the story about the button being mine. I could only imagine what he would do."

Probably cut off my head.

"Same." Things would have turned out differently for sure.

"Will you ever let him know of your sexual escapades?"

I shook my head wildly. "Hell no! He did his thing and I've done mine. No need to recount them to each other."

"That's true." She agreed.

"So tell me! How was the date?" She grabbed my hands with excitement.

I sighed wistfully. "It was magically." I told her the rest of the details, besides when I saw her and Jackson sneaking in her room. There was no need to spoil the mood just yet.

After I was done she sat back putting a hand to her heart. "Wow. I didn't think he had it in him."

"Same here."