Festivals

UNEDITED:

-This chapter is after the REJECT ME & I'LL SHOW YOU chapter - DESIRES!

-----------

"Okay I've settled the student council problem!" Nora smiles widely as she comes back to join us. "Now it's time to get some needed vacation and advice. And girl! I can't believe you've taken over a whole pack! Let me find out."

We all bust out laughing as Nora walks up to me and pulls me up. She was something else.

I decide it's time to give my cousins a tour of my pack so they're better acquainted. As we walk around, the pack isn't as anxious seeing that Jules is with me. Even so, they still smile timidly as I walk around with my cousins. The pack was a family after all and we're very protective of each other. Especially with what happened with Kyle. Since then, I couldn't blame them for their mistrust of outsiders. Although I had a good idea of who they couldn't overlook. Jalisa. Girlfriend had the creep factor going on that she didn't display when I let her into the pack.

"Just wow Marie! You've done so well for yourself, especially since you didn't have it so easy." June praises as she and Nora look around in wonder. What can I say. Going through all that pain made me who I was now. Sure it was hard at first, but I learned to appreciate it. It made me stronger.

"Thanks cousin. So I was thinking." I look at them impishly. "What about a little party bun fire tonight for my girls?"

Today was the perfect time to throw a party for my cousins to welcome them to my pack.

What better day then tonight! I didn't want my pack to look at them as threats anymore. My cousins were harmless for indefinitely, but I couldn't say the same for their mates. I didn't know them after all.

A squeal rings out and we all look over at Jules who shrugs. "What? I love parties! Since you've become queen of this pack bee you've been kind of boring. I'm already for some fun, fun!"

I gasp looking hurt. But to be honest I really wasn't. Running a pack required sacrifice and I took charge for a reason. Regardless of that, I decide to play along with him. "The audacity. How about I give you the responsibility of running a pack and let me find out when you have time to celebrate!"

"Girlfriend that's easy." He winks at me.

The nerve of him. His lucky were family. As my brother-in-law he knew what I went through and was always there to help me with drama.

"Fine! I'll let you have all the fun with planning this party then." I stare mischievously at him.

He claps happily. "No way! Yes I'll do it! A hundred times over!"

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to let him plan. I hope he wasn't planning to go overboard. Jules was anything but not overboard.

"There is going to be dancing, karaoke singing, putt putting, bean throwing." He explains as he looks to be in his dream state.

"Wait a minute. Bean throwing?" I look at him inquisitively.

He bits his lip looking guilty. "Yes we're going country style."

"If you say so." I playfully glare at him.

He crosses his fingers. "I promise on our friendship you'll have fun!"

I look at him skeptically.

"Yes, come on Arie. Let's let loose and let Jules worry about the heavy doing." Nora pats me in a comforting way.

"Heavy doing?" I inquire still untrusting.

"Yes. Its like heavy lifting, but with doing." She shrugs.