9-nightmares

Sunset's P.O.V ( yet again hah)
After our conversation in the bathroom I felt very happy. The girls gave us curious glances but did not ask us about anything.Further game went smoothly, but it could be seen that the girls avoided too personal questions after what happened with me and Twilight.  After about an hour of playing Truth or Dare we were all tired and Pinkie said that the game should be stopped.
"I'm going to change in my room,"   said the pink-haired girl quickly and hurried up the stairs.

We all began to slowly pull out our pyjamas from backpacks.

"Sooo, I  will take the bathroom downstairs," Rainbow declared, with lightning pajamas and rainbows in her hand, and went into the room.
"I- I'm going to the bathroom upstairs," Fluttershy said, and went upstairs.

"Me and Applejack can stay in the living room," Rarity said, looking at her girlfriend, who  answered her by slightly tilting  her hat .

"Me and Twilight will wait for Dash and Fluttershy to get out of the bathrooms," I said, because I preferred not to change in front of others despite the fact that we were all close to each other .... and I certainly didn't want to change in front of Twi for... obvious reasons. Applejack and Rarity agreed to wait for me and Twilight to go to the bathrooms. After a while Fluttershy went downstairs already dressed in her pyjamas and Rainbow came out of the bathroom.
"You can go in," Rainbow announced, approaching her backpack and pulling out a sleeping bag.
Fluttershy and Rainbow went outside to let Applejack and Rarity change their clothes and Twi and I went to the bathrooms.
After a while, I returned to the living room and we were all dressed up. Most of the girls have already entered their sleeping bags.
"Should I turn off the light?" Pinkie asked.
"I think so" Rarity said, yawning lightly and putting on the blindfold.
Pinkie jumped to the light switch and turned it off. We all wished each other goodnight and got into our sleeping bags. I wondered how long I would have to wait for the rest to fall asleep and if I would not fall sleep during waiting. After about half an hour of not sleeping, my eyelids began to weigh down. I blinked several times to ward off the tiredness.

- Psst! Twilight! I whispered towards the sleeping bag of the girl who was situated to my right.

- Yes ? - Twi also whispered back to me, which caused a smile to appear on my face.
- So you are not asleep either, huh?-  I asked with a raised eyebrow, but nothing was visible in the dark.

"Yes ... I was hoping we could talk about what happened when everyone will be asleep" replied the purple-haired girl.
I felt my breath speed up. Maybe I went a little too far, but Twi was so close to me ... and I wanted to assure her that I had forgiven her. That's why I couldn't resist ... I had to do it.

- Did that um .... bother you? I asked, hoping her answer would not be affirmative.

"Well, I ... I didn't expect something like that," she said quickly.

"Oh," I tried to hide that I was expecting a different answer.

"But ... I liked it," she added quietly, and I felt something bumping against the walls of my stomach.
"Really ?!" I said a little too loudly and propped my head on my arm looking towards Twilight. She just nodded shyly.
"It's ... um cool ..." I murmured awkwardly.

"Yeah ..." Twi laughed softly.

- What's so funny ? I asked, frowning.

"It's a bit funny that you care so much about the words you use when you are talking to me," she replied.

"Oh ok" I said, blushing slightly.

"Sunset" Twilight began timidly.

- Yes ?- I asked softly.

"Well I, ugh, it's a little embarrassing, but I'm afraid that I'm not going to fall  asleep because of my nightmares with Midnight Sparkle,"- she said quickly.

"Ok," I replied, waiting for what she would say next.
- Could ... could you sleep with me today? Twily asked quickly.

"If that is going to help you, then sure" I replied, surprised by the suggestion.

For sure we were both very red on our faces now.
- Will we both fit in your sleeping bag? I asked quietly.
"I think so," said Twi, "there's plenty of room here."

"Ok, I'm coming," I notified her and scrambled out of my sleeping bag.

"Just don't  wake anybody up" Twilight said aloud.

"Okay," I assured her, and quietly approached her sleeping bag with a beating heart. How am I supposed to fall asleep today ...
Twilight moved to the left to make room for me. And I slowly slid next to her.
"I don't bite," Twilight laughed softly,  I rolled my eyes.
"Of course you don't" I joked, and she turned her face toward me.
Her purple eyes glistened in the dark. - Oh yeah? - she asked, raising an eyebrow, which made me raise both and my cheeks turned pink.
"I'm just kidding," she reassured me with a smile on her lips and returned to her previous position.
We were so close together for the first time. And I still couldn't believe she let me in so close. Which meant she trusted me. I was slowly breaking through the walls she put up to protect herself from others so they wouldn't hurt her.
My heart was beating really fast and I didn't know how to stop it.
- Can you embrace me? -Twilight asked quietly, with a note of shyness in her voice.
"Sure"-I said and slowly put my arm on the side of her stomach and pulled her closer to me.

- Is that alright with you? I asked, not wanting to disturb her personal space too much.
"Mhm it is perfect"-purple-haired girl confirmed.
I didn't know why, but I really wanted to position my face in the hollow of her neck, so I did it very slowly. Twilight twitched slightly at this move, but she did not tell me to  back off. Being so close to her now I could easily smell her scent. She smelled like vanilla. I wondered if she could smell me right now.
- Do you think you'll have nightmares today? I asked in a slightly muffled voice because my face was resting on her neck.
"No, because you're right next to me" she replied, and my heart started beating a little faster.
"Sweet dreams, Twily," I only answered her confession with that, remembering how I had written this SMS to her some time ago.
- Sweet dreams Sunset - she answered quietly and after a while we both fell asleep. 
Number of words: 1111

Hiiii ! I finally wrote a chapter for u guys and I like the way it had turned out :) It is also quite long .
I hope u guys like it as well . Let me know what u guys think about it in the comments :) And don't forget to vote too ;)
Lots of health and happines and see u guys in the next one byeee !!!! 💜💜💜