Chapter 11: Anubis

Asteria and Daniel after finally crossing their paths together have arrived in Egypt.

On the other hand , Egyptian gods weren't unaware of this fact. Anubis was the first one to hear that Asteria had arrived and was eager to meet her.

Unknown time

(let me just tell you about creation of universe by Egyptians)

Basically from the waters of Nile , the world was created by Amut, who was the first ruler of Egypt. He was always busy in subduing the chaos everyday.Atum, who incorporates all the elements of the world, exists within the waters as a potential being. At the time of creation he emerges to produce other gods, resulting in a set of nine deities, the Ennead, which includes Geb, Nut, and other key elements of the world. The Ennead can by extension stand for all the gods, so its creation represents the differentiation of Atum's unified potential being into the multiplicity of elements present within the world.

Soon Amut goes away and Ra dwells on earth as king of the gods and of humans. He continued to rule for long time with help of Thoth and Horus . Eye of Ra used to work for him but when humans started revolting against him , he asked her to slay who dissents him but he didn't want to kill all of humanity so he retires from earth and go up in sky as sun God where everyday he enters the otherworldly realm duat to die and then reemerge by connecting with spirit of Osiris and marking new day again. Every day Aphophis and Ra fight for rule of world for Aphophis wants to consume everything in its path and Ra defeats him every day.

After Ra , war started between his two sons Osiris and Set. Set killed Osiris and Osiris became lord of dead along with Anubis who served as a messenger from mortal realm to afterlife. Horus , who was son of Osiris and Isis fought against Set and became new king . Anubis was born from illegitimate relation between Osiris and his sister Nepthys who was wife of Set. When Nepthys abandoned him in fear of Set, Isis raised him as her own and Anubis became her ally and guardian.
[Ra was sun god. He had nemesis he fought everyday by name of Aphophis

Gub and net were born from Ra and fathered :Isis, Set, Osiris, Haroeris and Nepthys.

Isis -Goddess of magic and wisdom
Isis was also known for her magical power, which enabled her to revive Osiris and to protect and heal Horus, and for her cunning. By virtue of her magical knowledge, she was said to be "more clever than a million gods".

Nepthys-As sister of Isis and especially Osiris, Nephthys is a protective goddess who symbolises the death experience, just as Isis represented the birth experience. Nephthys was known in some ancient Egyptian temple theologies and cosmologies as the "Helpful Goddess" or the "Excellent Goddess".

Set is a god of deserts, storms, envy, disorder, violence, and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion. In Ancient Greek, the god's name is given as Sēth (Σήθ). Set had a positive role where he accompanies Ra on his solar boat to repel Apep, the serpent of Chaos.

OsirisOsiris, also called Usir, one of the most important gods of ancient Egypt. ... This dual role was in turn combined with the Egyptian concept of divine kingship: the king at death became Osirisgod of the underworld; and the dead king's son, the living king, was identified with Horus, a god of the sky

Osiris and Isis married and had son Horus.

Set and Nepthys married.

Osiris and Nepthys had Anubis mothered and raised by Isis.]

Post coronation of Horus

"In the shadows I go indeed

Looking in the Hecate's eye

Only one who can't be puzzled by her

I was walking thee indeed

Oh! I am so far na

Into the land of dead

You can see me na

And everybody just..."

A melodious music was humming in that air . Something that wasn't so common in the land of dead. Even Anubis was going weirded out by it. But the voice was so sweet. He couldn't just stand there and guard a dismal and lonely place. He moved towards the voice and saw a woman who was just singing without any care.

"Are you lost, miss?" Anubis asked her. She fell silent and looked at him curiously.

"On the contrary! I am in the right place.  Are you Anubis?" She asked .

"Yes! And who are you in name of Amun-Ra?" He struck his spear on land.

"My name is Asteria. I am here to visit the land of dead."She smiled.

"Nobody is happy when going into land of dead." He wondered aloud.

"Oh! That is a pity. You must be so bored here." She whispered.

"Yes! But to enter land of dead ,you must be dead. And you don't seem dead." He looked at her .

"Please. Anubis. I have come such a long way. I would hate to return to Olympus without any tale." She whined.

"Olympus? Are you one of the goddess from Mount Olympus?" He asked surprised.

"Kinda. I am daughter of Coeus and Phoebe, blood of Gaia , firstborn of Titans. Asteria , goddess of justice, innocence and magic." She thundered proudly.

"All right!" He agreed to her.

"What? I just gave my introduction in such graceful way and you say 'all right' " She pouted.

"I don't really have anything to say when guarding this place whole life." He said sadly and then showed her the way.

"Well! I think we could change that." She giggled giving him a peck.

"Yes! We most certainly could." He chuckled for first time.

Amicis vale! Keep thy self posted for next chapter.