Chapter 30: Who will be King?

Hi! By the end of this chapter , we will see who gets to be king . Giver of time Khonsu or Hawk and war god Horus or death god Anubis or god of Chaos Set.

So let's begin.

........................................................................

Country - Egypt

Place - Black Desert

Date- 7 January,2017

Day- Saturday

Time -Ninth hour of Ra in sky

"Today we all are assembled here to see epic fight going to happen between four gods each with their own skills and powers combating to become King and lead Egypt back to its Glory." Thoth shouted to gods and goddesses as they came there from sky .

"Well! That is all and well. But I don't see any weapons here or any fence or anything at all but sand." Horus scoffed.

"Because I didn't want it to." Thoth chuckled and with heavy trundling , the stadium started to rise from sand upheaveling the surface.

There were seats for all gods and a ring where weapon of any chance were kept.

"Now this is party." Set grinned jumping inside and quickly picked up a pitchfork.

Horus looked impressed and picked up a sword. Anubis had already come there with his spear and Khonsu surprisingly took nothing from there.

Round 1
Khonsu VS  Anubis

"Khonsu ! You must choose a weapon. How can you fight Anubis without one ?" Someone shouted as he came empty handed into ring and Anubis kept looking at him warily.

"I need no weapon." Khonsu smiled to himself.

Anubis drew his spear and quick ran charging towards him with full force.
Khonsu kept looking at him standing still as the crowd looked expectantly Khonsu to get impaled by Anubis but all of sudden they saw that Anubis was still in the air with his spear charging towards him. It was like he was freezed in time.

Khonsu quickly took his spear and pointed towards him and the time resumes driving spear into Anubis as the blood gurgled out and he fell.

The crowd was silent for a moment and then started to chant "Khonsu ! Khonsu ! Khonsu ! Khonsu!" As he waved at them shrugging to himself.

Thoth knew exactly what happened. After all Khonsu was his oldest companion. He had done it before too.

Flashback

Two boys are standing facing each other as one threw the spear towards another. The boy instead of catching it freezed it in still air and then picked it up .

"What the heck did you do?" The boy raised his eyes.

"Don't worry, Thoth. I can do much better. After all I control time." Khonsu smiled as Thoth looked surprised.

Now

If Khonsu does indeed control time , then shouldn't he defeat any other same way too. Thoth was wondering but what he did know was that it wouldn't be justified to assume the results. There are several factors still to be taken into account.

Round 2
Horus VS Set

Horus and Set were now standing with eyes full of carnage and weapons pointing at each other.

"Beign" Thoth announced.

"It is just like old times. You fighting me for throne." Set chuckled.

"And you are gonna lose again." Horus shoved his spear into Set but he moved away .

"Nice try kid. But today I am not the one who is gonna lose." Set laughed.

"More fighting. Less talking." Horus spat .

"Couldn't have said better myself." Set snarled moving rapidly and struck Horus on his armour by pitchfork . Horus winced as it grazed one of its limbs but quickly jumped back and then dived towards Set with his sword. That was not a good idea . Not really!

The sword got stuck in hook of pitchfork and Set quickly cemented the leg of pitchfork into sand and kicked Horus in groin.

"I have waited so many years for this." Set chuckled. Horus tried to stand up and hit Set in the face and then fell again. Set laughed as blood flowed from his teeth.

"Nice try kid." Set leaned on him and then started punching him in his face shattering his skull , teeth and didn't stop until Thoth declared him winner of this round.

All cheered for Set as Osiris quickly took away  Horus from the field.

Round 3

Set Vs Khonsu

Khonsu and Set were now looking at each other folding their arms .

"Beign." Thoth announced.

Khonsu was still doing nothing and then quickly waved his hands to shine moonlight so brightly that Set was dazed . He moved here and there with his pitchfork.

Khonsu talking advantage of situation picked up a spear lying on ground and threw at him but Set was ready . He quickly striked it away by clanging with his pitchfork. Soon , Set 's eyesight was back and he charged at Khonsu with anger.

Khonsu tried to freeze him in time but Set already pulverized him in arm. He moved away with his bleeding arm and a shocked expression.

"How could you not fall under my power?" He exclaimed.

"Well! I am god of Chaos. And trust me when I say Chaos is beyond time." He chuckled rotating his arms and threw the pitchfork at Khonsu which he quickly shattered with force of his moonlight.

"Oh! That is quite a nifty trick but not enough." Set laughed and landed a strong punch on Khonsu's face breaking his teeth.

As Khonsu fell on ground , Set kicked him again into air and then knocked him out with blunt force on his ribs.

Crowed looked both amazed and eager to support Set .

"Set ! Set! Set! Set! Set!" The whole chorus filled the atmosphere.

Thoth quickly sent all three gods to Sekhmet since she was goddess of healing and then Thoth leaviated himself down on sand.

He came towards Set who was enjoying the crowd of gods and goddesses praising him.

Set knelt seeing him.

"Today , I , Thoth, born from Ra ,god od divine words , just and incorruptible judge proclaims Set , born of Nut by the power of Maat as King of Egypt." Thoth proclaimed and crowned Set with (crown duh!).

Set rose up looking fiercely and looked at all gods who were expectantly looking at him .

"Today I , Set, King of Egypt , promise you we will win those realms , we will gain back our glory and become great as were once again." Amd crowd cheered.

Amicis vale! Keep thy self posted for next chapter.