Chapter 4: The Dark Baptism

Partying in Riverdale was always much more fun than in Greendale, according to Rebecca. Which meant to her lots of hot boys and girls to sleep with. She's definitely not picky.

Rebecca woke up beside a stranger with black hair. 'What a boring session', she thought. The sex did not impress her. Rebecca quickly put her clothes on, so that she could sneak out unnoticed, but then a familiar voice asked:

"Where're you going? Don't you want breakfast in bed?", said the black-haired boy. As soon as Rebecca turned her head to see who she had sex with, she immediately gasped.

"Reggie?! I slept with you?!"

"I'm offended that you're so surprised, and you're in a hurry to get out of here"

"I have to make it back to my cousin's baptism, I can't miss it", She said using her cousin's baptism as an excuse to get out of there. She took her bag and stood in the doorway facing him.

"So I had a little fun, let's not do it again, ok? Cool!", she turned around quickly and made her way out, although she had heard him ask in disbelief:

"Wait, what do you mean by "a little"?!"

....

Titus was driving in silence while Rebecca tried to dull her headache from the hangover when the phone rang from Sabrina. She picked up the phone. (AN: Don't let your dog drive the car, this is just fiction.)

"Hello, cousin"

"Hey, I need your help with something. These misogynistic jocks physically assaulted Susie, and Principal Hawthorne just brushed it off, like it was nothing, and isn't planning on holding them accountable. It is so unfair and disgusting, and I don't know about you, but I'm up for some payback. You in?"

"Hell yeah, I am. I'm on my way"

...

Rebecca met up with Sabrina in the woods, curious as to what she has planned for this payback to go.

"I'm here. What are we doing."

"I'm going to summon some backup. We need just a bit more than the two of us to do this job.", Sabrina said holding a string and stick with three tips.

"Oh Satan, please tell me you're not...", she trailed off as Sabrina started the summoning spell to call upon, probably the obnoxious, but the baddest bitches of the Academy, other than Rebecca. Also known as, The Weird Sisters.

"Hello, half-breed. And how are we feeling today?", Prudence voiced echoed in the forest.

"Do you mean because of your curse?"

"Wait, curse?! You put a curse on MY cousin?!", Rebecca stepped forward in a threatening position. Prudence smirked, while Dorcas and Agatha stepped back discreetly in fear.

"Rebecca, it's fine.", Sabrina assured Rebecca and quickly stopped her from cursing them.

"Isn't that why you summoned us?"

"So that we might remove it?"

"We'll happily do so, as soon as you pledge that you won't be going to the Academy.", Prudence said. Rebecca quickly put her input into Prudence's unnecessary goal of keeping Sabrina out of the Academy.

"What does it matter if she goes to the Academy or not?"

"Because she does not belong there."

"I don't believe that, so best come with better arguments than the fact she is only half-human. Half.", Rebecca stepped closer to Prudence challenging her, but Sabrina quickly switched the subject.