Chapter two- Raven?

GABY'S POV
• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Getting Zoe's forgiveness was all needed to take the guilt off me a bit. Secretly, I liked her. There was always something about her determination and dedication to certain things that drew me into her and made me feel attracted. I simply couldn't help my feelings for her. She is complex, yet I felt as if I could see right through her. She struck me as a person who was tough on the outside, but compassionate and caring on the inside. Someone who was true to their word, and someone who was true to people they care for. Sitting next to her on the shavings with her forgiveness felt soothing to me. We were both sat there in silence, until I spoke-
"Thanks for forgiving me, it means a lot." I smiled at her. It was so quiet in the stable, and my urge for her was becoming too much. I placed my hand gently on her shoulder, her head turning towards mine. I was going to move closer to her, but she already had. Our faces were inches away from each other. Looking into her eyes was rewarding and urging me closer to her. Without hesitation, I kissed her on the lips. Being joint to her for a good 5 seconds was amazing. She didn't try to pull away, she simply let it happen. I finally pulled away.
"I'm sorry. I-I wasn't thinking" I whispered to her.
"No no, It's okay, I kind of liked it.." She quickly replied.

ZOE'S POV
• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Gaby had kissed me. Our lips had met, and I had not pulled away from her. I wasn't gay, at least I didn't think I was.. Something about the kiss was magical. Her beautiful green eyes suddenly seemed irresistible. I was falling into them and getting lost in her beauty. It felt like years we were just staring at each other in silence. The kiss made me happy, but I was still in Raven's stable. It was like I could hear him calling.
"Sometimes it's like I can still hear him." I said, sadly. Another whinny sounded.
"N-no, I heard that too." Gaby replied, concerned. We looked at each other and got up.

We ran out to the yard. No way. How was this possible? Raven? But he'd been taken how was he here?!? Pin was behind him riding Elvis. The rest of the yard was running there too.
"RAVEN!" I cried. I ran up to him and hugged him. I looked at Pin.
"I bought Raven. He's yours. No more games. Then I bought Brightfields." He exclaimed. Everyone was shocked. How did a stable boy afford this?
"Well. My grandfather was the duke, so I just found out. Mum was cut out of the will, so I got all the money. Turns out I sort of am the duke now." he spoke again. Even Holloway, who were still here looking at our ruined yard were shocked and happy. Everyone got to work on the yard whilst me and Pin were alone.
"Wow. You're the duke." I laughed. He chuckled.
"Look, Zoe. This is cool, but do you still like me?" He replied, seriously. My face dropped. My mind immediately took me back to earlier with Gaby.
"O-of course." I replied, with a lump in the back of my throat. He smiled at me and walked away. I headed home.

GABY'S POV
• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I was back in my dorm at Holloway, and it was getting late. My phone was resting loosely in my hand with my finger hovering over Zoe's contact. I had to call her about earlier. I gulped and hit call. The ringing felt like a silent void.
Zoe: Gaby?
Gaby: Zoe, I uhhh. Earlier
Zoe: Yeah.. Earlier. I liked it, but Pin asked me if i'm still into him and I had to say yes, even though you made me realise maybe i'm into girls.
Gaby: Damn. But Zoe, here's the thing. I've liked you for so long. I hope you feel the same, but we shouldn't do this straight away. It'll hurt Pin.
Zoe: I know, I know, but just because we don't wanna hurt Pin doesn't mean we can't do this in secret.
Gaby: Meet me at Brightfields.
Zoe: Now? It's 1am.
Gaby: Yes, now.
Zoe: I'll be there.