Chapter ten- Spill it

ZOE'S POV
• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I hadn't seen Gaby for about a week. Her and Nero were staying in the showground accommodation so they could train for their first show together in the same place it would be held. The show was tomorrow, and I was going to watch it, so the night before, I decided a ride with Jade and Becky would be good. It was going to be my last chance to see them before I left for a couple of days. We had arranged to meet up at the castle. I mounted Raven, and as soon as we got out onto open grass, I pushed him into a canter. We were READY for this ride. We rode through the forest, over the fields, and finally outside the castle, where Becky and Jade were waiting.
"Woahhh, boy, easy." I laughed whilst halting Raven.
"So where are we going?" I asked Becky and Jade.
"Hmm. I think we should go under Emerald's tree. It makes a difference." Jade replied.
"Let's do it!" Becky added in. We all moved our horses on, whilst laughing and chatting about them. I pointed to the tree, and we stopped underneath it, before dismounting. We all took a seat under the tree.
"So. Last night before you're leaving with Gaby for a couple days.." Becky giggled.
"Oh yeah! You and Gaby alone. I 'totally' forgot." Jade joked.
"Ugh, come on guys we're just friends. Just friends.." I replied, not finding their joke that funny.
"Is that right?" Becky spoke.
"Yes." I answered.
"But why though?" Jade added
"Huh?" I muttered to her.
"I mean.. Come on. It's no big secret that you like her, you even admitted it. And you and Pin broke up because of it, so you don't have to worry about him." She pointed out.
"Well yeah, but Pin will feel hurt if just get together." I replied
"That doesn't sound very truthful. It doesn't even make sense." Becky chuckled. I sighed and looked down.
"Fine.. You guys got it." I muttered under my breath.
"What?!?" Becky exclaimed.
"Me and Gaby wanted to keep this secret, so we could take time alone to figure each other out. At first we didn't want to hurt Pin, but now we just say that so people don't get sus.." I blurted out, disappointed that I broke and told them. Now I had to make sure they hid it.
"I promised Gaby I'd keep this secret. Please don't tell anyone, especially not her." I whispered. They agreed to not tell.

JADE'S POV
• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
What even was Gaby and Zoe's relationship story anymore. They'd been on, then off, now pretending that they're just friends? What more could happen... I thought that Zoe definitely belonged with Gaby. I'd never seen a moment between them, but I just knew they fit each other perfectly. Maybe it just wasn't supposed to be easy getting there. Everything was just so complicated. I was hiding a relationship from the entire yard, trying to make sure Becky didn't tell, and also dealing with riding on top of all that. I kind of wished none of it ever happened, but at the same time, Zoe was finally finding herself and getting to be happy with someone who she cared about as much as they did her. Zoe had already left for the show a few hours ago, so I decided to do Major's chores with Becky. We both grabbed the muck bucket and got to work.
"So, Zoe and Gaby, eh?" Becky laughed.
"SHh, Becky! There could be people here we don't know." I whispered, before checking to see if anyone was there. Nobody was there, at least I thought there wasn't.
"All clear. Anyway, yes. I ship it to be honest." I confessed to Becky.
"Me too, but Zoe and Gaby was definitely a very odd and very sudden ship." Becky chuckled. Suddenly a heard a voice
"What?!" I hear Mia yell. Wait. MIA?!?