CHAPTER 3

I have thoughts of lonesomeness,
which no person should possess.
I camouflage this so well;
it feels like I'm in hell.

I don't remember the time when I actually talk to someone about the personal things in my life. I've never been so comfortable to talk about it. Because those are one of the things that I avoid talking about. And the fact that I have nothing to share about it.

No one was interested in hearing my stories that is full of sadness and I think it's just a nonsense story. And in case anyone hears it, they will not take it too serious. 

I looked sadly at the cloud that I think it will pour rain anytime due to its extreme darkness. And I'm not mistaken because the rain started to fall slowly. I close my eyes and feel the touched of every drop of rain on my face. But I was startled when I don't feel any raindrops. But it's strange that I still hear it. So I immediately open my eyes and I saw her standing in front of me and right away our eyes met.

"You are the only man I knew who wants to feel the rain falls like what you're doing right now." She smiled sweetly. She was holding an umbrella.

"Hi!" Then, I slightly smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hmm? I saw you here and it seems that you don't feel like it's raining so I bring an umbrella for you." She answered. "I think if someone else saw you here they would have been laughed at you." She laughed even more.

She sat next to me while still holding the umbrella that she was carrying. Suddenly she had something out of her pocket and it's her handkerchief and she handed it to me right away. "Here." She said.

"Thank you!" I responded and immediately took off her handkerchief and I wiped it with my wet face because of the rain. I was going to return but she stopped me.

"Keep it."

"Thanks."

We both watched the rain fall into the ground.

We were in both silence as we watched the rain. But later on, she broke the silence that surrounded us. "Do you know what is good to do while it's raining?" She asked. Then, I shook my head to give her an answer.

She tsked and it made me a little bit confuse.

"You don't know?" she asked again.

I sighed before answering her question.

"There are so many things to do while it is raining. Like you can read books or listen to music, etc." I answered. "We have different wants."

"Hey chill! I'm just asking you. " She laughed, I sighed because of disappointment.

Once again there was silence between the two of us. But this time, I chose to I broke it.

"I like to listen some music especially while raining." I started. "Listening to music while raining can bring you in different dimensions. Listening to music is my medicine whenever I want to escape from the reality. And for me music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."

"You're right." She agreed.

"Listening to some music while raining is a good medicine to lessen some sort of pain." She added and then smiled at me.

And I felt something running through my system. It felt strange to me. I can't name where that feeling came from. But I must admit that this feeling made me smile

"Your smile is cute Mr. Carter." She suddenly said. I was surprised as I look at her.

I stared at her in disgust. "Huh?" that just came out of my mouth.