CHAPTER 10

We stayed in L.A. for almost a year. We decided to continue her treatment there. And we just came back to the Philippines when the doctor said that Laelyn is safe to ride an airplane.

So when we got back in the country. We immediately started planning our wedding. Because I want this wedding to be the best and memorable wedding ever. I'm doing this to make my girl the happiest person ever. I put all my efforts for her.

And that very special day for us already came.

While walking down the aisle. I can't help myself not to cry. So I wipe my tears down. As I'll stand in front of the altar. I can't wait to see the girl of my dreams walking down in the aisle. I feel like I'm the happiest man in the world marrying this impossible, brave, strong, fearless girl that I've just met.

When all the participants finished walking in the center. The church door opens again. Then suddenly, I heard a sound of an instrument playing. It was a violin actually. And my tears won't stop from falling as I see her there. I may not see her face clearly because of the sunlight, but I know that she's smiling at me. As she walks down slowly in the aisle, singer immediately sang the verse of the song.

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold
And it breaks through my soul and I know
I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one

I couldn't help myself but to smile but tears are still falling from my eyes. Now I could clearly see her smile. She's also crying. I looked at her eyes, and there I see my future.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Its okay
Its okay
Its okay

She stops in the middle to reach her father's hand. I saw her father smile at her while his tears won't stop from falling too. And as they slowly walked together. Both of them can't take their eyes on me. Both of them are staring at me happy. I smiled back at them. My father tapped my shoulder, his eyes saying that he's happy for me. My mom was also crying while looking at me.

"I'm so proud of you son!" My mom pouted.

I smile. As I turned my gaze to the person walking the aisle. I'm so excited to hold her hand again.

Cause you're my
You're my, my
My true love
My whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, yeah
Whoa
Stay, whoa, whoa
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning grey

As they step right in front of me, I immediately laid my hand to her father. And her father gladly accept it. He even congratulated me.

"Take care of my daughter Xion." He said. I smiled. Then he give me his daughter's hand.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.