CHAPTER 8

Love can really do something different. Love can take every person in different dimensions.

We have different perspectives when it comes to love. And they say that love is the most complicated thing that a person can ever feel. Because in love, you can feel different kinds of emotions. You can feel happiness, sadness, and most of all pain. Being in love, we really can't avoid being hurt. Because pain is one of the major components of love. And there are two types of pain, a pain that can break you, but will teach you a lessons, and a pain that will help you to grow as a person.

It is truly hard to understand what love is, when you think about it. But as much as possible, love should be enjoyed. We can't erase the fact that love is very complicated, but it can also be the greatest feeling that you'll ever feel especially if you enjoyed it.

I feel like I'm drowning because of my own feeling. It's getting way too deep. And I can't even get myself up. But I'm not forcing myself to go any further. Because I'm ready to drown in my own feelings because I feel like I'm not going to leave this woman in front of me right now.

It was already night time, but we were still in the park. And we still don't want to leave. We just enjoying this day and watch the busy people passing by.

This is what we always do at the end of our class. We come here to end each day together with fun. And we'll never ever get of tired doing this.

As we both looked at the sunset, she suddenly spoke. "I will never get tired looking at you like this." She said. She's laying on my thigh while I'm sitting and leaning on the tree.

"You might never forget my face." I chuckled.

"I tried to look at your face many times but I still don't get tired of staring at it." Those words made my heart melt. "You're so funny Mr. Carter. You're the only guy I know who likes what I say." She teased and it made my face frown.

"You know what, you always ruin the good times we have." Then she just laughed.

Again silence wrapped us. We just feel the breeze and gaze in the sky.

After a couple of minutes, she broke the silence that covers us. "So what are your plans after we graduate?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Don't you have any plans yet?" She asked again.

I smiled and looked at her in the eye. "Well I'm planning to take over my parents business."

"Have you already forgiven them?" She asked.

"Not yet, but I'm almost there." I smiled. "How about you? What are your plans? " I asked.

"To be honest, I don't have plans yet. I just want to travel and see the world first. " She said,

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"That's one of my biggest dream. To go around the world and explore it. I know it's impossible but still that's my dream before I leave this world."

I just got froze because on what she said. Fear immediately cover up my whole being.

"What?" She confusedly asked.

"Why are you saying that?" I nervously asked her.

But she just laughed at my question. "I was just joking Mr. Carter." She said,