Out of Character

This place is strange.
It's no use going back to yesterday
Because I was a different person then.

2 weeks later,

There was stillness in the west wing of Wolgwangdong. All the servants of Lee Moon-Bae were simply standing in their lady's outer chamber. Yeong, the 3rd Prince's trusted bodyguard was also standing in the shadows, waiting for the second-ranked consort to wake up.

Yu Ae Ri thought she was dead. But when she popped her eyes open, she was confused to see the rich interior designs of Lee Moon-Bae's chambers. She then silently studied her surroundings and was wondering if she is alive or dead.

But she was surprised to see herself dressed in a richly decorated hanbok, even the surrounding area seemed ancient.

The overwhelming feeling of being pranked filled her with extreme anger. Was pushing me down the pool not enough? They not only drugged me but also decided to prank me! They'll see.

She pulled her weak body in a sitting position. When one of the servants noticed that, she told Do Sanggung who was sitting whilst sewing patterns on one of Moon-Bae's hanbok. Do Sanggung put her sewing kit down and rush to greet the second wife of Yo.

"Gongju-mama! Are you alright?" Do Sanggung panicked.
"Gongju? Mama?" Yu Ae Ri scoffed in disbelief.

They even paid people to do this, hah they hired a very talented actress right here! But I won't fall for it. Ae Ri thought.

"Stop your pretentions!" Yu Ae Ri barked.
Do Sanggung was taken aback by Moon-Bae's unusual tone. For Lee Moon-Bae uses only the softest of tones even to servants and was quite reserved.

The other servants were also surprised by the 2nd wife's sudden outburst. Even Yeong was taken aback, he was never close to Moon-Bae but he knew she was a sophisticated and elegant lady. He then made his way to the 3rd Prince quickly to inform him on the matter.

Yu Ae Ri climbed out of the bed and faced the servants, she then said, "Why am I here? Where is this place?"

"Mama, we found you at lake Wiyang, you tried to -" Ae Rin's stated before being cut off by Do Sanggung,
"This is Wolgwangdong, Mama, do you not remember?"

"What do you mean Wolgwangdong? Stop playing around!" Ae Ri said in frustration.

"Mama, do you really not remember?" Ae Rin said, voice low in worry.

Ae Ri ignored the question and interrogated the servants, "Who paid you to do this?"
None of them answered.

However Ae Ri took the hands of Hanna, double agent who is loyal to Kim Byeol-Ha, and said,
"It's you isn't it?" The servant shook her head and ignored eye contact.

Ae Ri then grabbed the perfectly braided hair of Hanna and pulled her close, "I hated being pranked. I hate lairs more." She said, only for Hanna's ears, before dragging the servant near the wall.

Ae Ri smashed the servant's head to the wall, the act surprised everyone in the room. Ae Ri repeated the act till the servant's head started bleeding.

Unbeknownst to them, Wang Yo stood outside the chamber, amused at his second wife's strange act.

Ae Ri got over smashing Hanna's head and pushed her down in the middle of the room. She continued beating up the poor servant whilst screaming, " You ruined my life! You took everything from me!" Then she continued," Fake servants like you, who could be bribed to play the role, do not deserve to be forgiven"