Rain (trailer)

Goryeo was dry.
The land would not produce crops and this have caused famine killing hundreds of peasants.

Every one is looking forward to the day the Gods bless them with rain.
Amongst others, was a man whose house seemed like a desert despite having abundant food and water; the man was none other than the third prince of Goryeo.

The absence of a mere second wife should not be affecting a household. Her absence was disguised as her sacrifice: solitary confinement at the temple to try and please the Gods. This was done by the Queen of the empire herself so as to stop rumours which could tarnish the royal family name.

However after 8 months and a week, Lee Moon-Bae was standing outside the gates of Goryeo palace. The news was quickly delivered to Wolgwangdong. Wang Yo could not help but rush to meet his second wife. When he saw her, he was not happy to see her so skinny and pale- like she was starved for a long time.

The Jewel of Goryeo then bowed deeply.
"This unfilial wife greets her husband,"

"Unfilial indeed" Yo scoffed. He was trying so hard not to shatter the facade he put up. "Go freshen up and rest" he told her and left. He felt as though a big stone was lifted from his heart.

Moon-Bae was disappointed. She expected something more than that! Not even a single greeting, he must have been mad. She then met Ae Rin who ran her bath. After that she slept like a baby.

____________________

After hearing every news running through the household and Goryeo, Lee Moon-Bae decided to start the day by visiting her husband early in the morning.

"This unfilial wife greets her husband, Wang Yo" she greeted.

Yo nod and motioned her to sit.

Silent treatment huh? So you could not come up with a better idea?

"May I ask how my husband has been while I am gone?" She asked rather timidly.

"Fine!" Yo grumbled

"Clearly, my lord has not been taking care of himself despite taking care of my ring"

"Clearly, someone was a hypocrite. Nagging people to take care of themselves and does NOT even bother taking care of herself!" Yo shot back. "Clearly that someone disappeared for eight damn months! Not even bothering to notify me whether she was alive or not! Maybe I have given up!"

Moon-Bae was silent.
"Then I shall take my leave"

"..."

__________________

After a silent breakfast, she visited the Queen.
"This lowly consort greets the Mother of the Nation"

"It is good to see you alive Consort Lee. How was your stay at the temple?"

"Chungja-mama, I was praying day and night for the benefit of this country. I do hope that my prayers are answered soon."

"There will be a Rain Ritual soon. I also do have high hopes in the prayers of a royal consort. However, I believe that a mere consort should inform me first on matters like this, no?"

"Yes, Chungja-mama. I apologize."

"If ever the Yoo family name is tarnished, I would not sit back and watch" consider this a warning.

"I understand you concern, Mama." This is more of a threat than a promise "Mama, although every minute I spend with you is priceless, this consort well understand that ever second of your time is spent for the people of Goryeo, I shall no longer waste a second of it"

"You may take your leave."

_______________

6Maybe I have decided to neglect my health because whenever I get rest, I could not think of anything else. Maybe I spent my nights wondering if she was beaten up or attacked by wolves. Maybe I am miserable because of her absence

_______________

Not y'all getting scammed by me lmaooo. This all y'all getting for only commenting when y'all want me to update chapters and never voting
Muhuhehehehe
Fr tho ion feel like y'all truly appreciate the storyline:(