I don't want to spoil the party

The Princes were busy preparing gifts for the 10th Prince's birthday. They all knew what Wang Eun loved.

Wang Eun was a lovely boy, though he is older than Baek-ah and Jung, he is a tad too childish for his age. He loved playing and would often skip his lessons.

The 10th Prince personally invited the second wife of the 3rd Prince, Lee Moon-Bae. He favoured her and liked her a lot, he did not even bothered to invite the other wives of Yo. Moon-Bae was a special friend to him, and he would be making a big fuss if she were to be absent.

Since she was informed by her husband beforehand, Lee Moon-Bae thought hard. The 10th Prince was a special friend and she knew he would have high expectations from her. Though he loved toys, Moon-Bae knew his other brothers would also prepare well.

Eun had been a great company when she was home arrested, for that she would be forever grateful. He did not failed to visit her when she had an injury, he even brought her sweets and treats.

The thing about Eun is, he never failed to entertain or cheer people up. Whether he showed off his towel folding skills or play a puppet show, he made Moon-Bae happy.

He was a lively boy who needed strength to run around, so Moon-Bae gathered her wits. She finally decided to bake him a volcanic cake, she also prepared a monopoly inspired game especially for Eun.

Lee Moon-Bae was busy making the game, she drew every card carefully and ordered a highly recommended artist to carve the characters out of Jade. She added some additional questions and other stuff like that.

____________

When the day came, Lee Moon-Bae went to the kitchen and personally prepared the cake. The cake was then carried safely to Damiwon.

Wang Yo had expected his wife to look grand, he ordered Do Sanggung to doll her up. The notorious 3rd Prince would not be disgraced by the looks of his Consort. Yo knew that his wife is a woman of beauty, she just had to be dolled up to make him proud.

Even in rags she would still outshine the sun.

She was clad in a glamourous silk hanbok, the jewelry adorning her braid were bedazzling. The white jade norigae decorated her hanbok, even the jade ring made it to her forefinger. Her make-up was put only to enhance her beauty.

Moon-Bae did not enjoy being a life-size doll for Do Sanggung, but she secretly thought the later did a good job.

Wang Yo was satisfied with Do Sanggung's work. He expected nothing less. He himself was dressed in a black and gold regalia, with the amount of jewelry adorning him, no other Prince would outshine him. With his eyeliner on tact, he entered the palanquin with his primped second wife.

Lee Moon-Bae knew she was expected to act like a true princess, her classes with Do Sanggung would be put to test. She intended to put up quite a show in front of the party. With her chin up, she gracefully entered the palanquin.

The servants carried an exquisitely carved wooden chest, the chest alone could have been counted as a gift, filled with toys and silk. Apparently, her husband not only loved to dress up,he also loved showing off.

When Wang Yo led his second wife inside Damiwon, she walked with grace he never knew she possessed. Yo was stupefied for a second, he could not believe his eyes, the unruly Lee Moon-Bae acted like a lady. Though, he preferred the innocent and carefree Moon-Bae, he would be lying if he said it didn't suit her. He quickly recomposed himself and lead the way.

The couple met Wang Moo in the bridge connecting Damiwon and the palace. They paid their respects to the Crown Prince. Moon-Bae courtesied gracefully, the Crown Prince was happy to greet the 'Jewel of Goryeo'. Though he could not say the same for his 3rd brother.